1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Bro, I just wanted to know how much is the dealer going to benefit from this deal at the cost of my vallet.
    What else should haunt my mind, especially when the SE made it clear that there is no 2014 manufactured car available either with the fiat cafe or Fiats themselves?

Right you are. That's why I am digging up it so much.

l can not wait for 2 to 3 months .
    Exactly, same was my concern but the SE told me today that the car in Bronzo Tan wasn't available with the Fiat as per their website, but all of sudden it started showing that it is available, might be cancelled booking by other dealer.
    But, I am sure, it must have been cancelled by a customer of the same dealer since it is available at his stockyard for PDI!
    Yes, because high selling Maruti also doesn't take that much long time.

Hence you all need to help me at the time of PDI on this forum .

BTW, just learnt from SE that BB, HTC and Apple are not compatible with the blue 5&me of Avventura.
  2. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Tornado
    Blue and me is a very able system. It detects and works perfectly even with my micromax dual sim handset . No doubt it is also compatible with your HTC Desire phone. AFAIK blue and me is better than Ford sync also.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Bloody hell! , the team leader of the SE has advised me against buying the HTC, BB & Apple!!!
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Buy a Windows Phone man. Personally, I think the best UI and UX and is working like a charm on my Friend's Avventura!
    punto_emotion likes this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Which window phone? I need duel sim.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Ichimaru likes this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Ichimaru

Ask your friend to signup here and post a bit about his decision to get the Avventura, the Delhi dealer experience, and the spicy car itself, could you?

cheers
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Dear fiends, done PDI today , car was billed on the dealers name on 27/12 /2014. So possibility of car rejected by some other customer is nil as it was offered to me on 29 /12 /2014.
    Everything including short TD, ICE, ELECTRICS are fine.
    Only concern was that the dics of the wheel had some evidence of superficial rust . I checked all other Avventura s, Linea s, EVO s. All had similar rust as recently it rained little bit in Pune district.
    To my horror, the PDI man didn't knew how to remove the cover of the spare wheel!

20150101_122829.jpg Now a days cars come with ETC code sticker as seen in this pic, Upper most rectangular black +yellow sticker. Correct me if I am wrong. 20150101_125549.jpg 20150101_130329.jpg

ODO reading was 'H '44 km. Explanation given was that the dealer' s stockyard is located in Mulshi Block of Pune district. And car is driven from there to the PCMC stockyard. And the car was shifted from Ranjangaon plant to the Mulshi stockyard in a container.

I said, usually it is a practice to drive the from Fiat Ranjangaon plant to dealership, then why it was shifted in container?
    PDI in charge said that as 5 Avventuras were to be brought, hence they used container.
    I found total 3 Bronzo Tan Avventura s at same location. One more was getting washed at the bay as it was expected to be delivered tomorrow. One more, White Avventura was ready for deliver at show room. 20150101_143152.jpg 20150101_143139.jpg 20150101_143203.jpg 20150101_143249.jpg 20150101_143208.jpg
    20150101_143232.jpg
    Discs of the the White Avventura were also showing some rust layer.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    Dr. Fixated and prabhjot like this.
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    The rust seen here is not on the disc and it's not a problem. You can get this one painted if desired. I also had similar rust on my car and got it checked. This would be seen is almost all the cars. Discs are behind it and those should be rust free, i.e. no rust should exist between the two discs behind it.
    prabhjot likes this.