1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hope Fiat manages to deliver a ton of them in January, as planned: they need to be seen a lot more on city roads to do what they can do so easily on their own: look great, attract attention. And new buyers.

Else, they'll end up only selling a couple of hundred a month. In the Indian market: it's either sell well right at the start, or not at all (eg., Ford Ecosport v/s Ford Fiesta)
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    This is in continuation of my post #514 on page 52, which I test drove on behalf of my friend, Mr. Srinivas.

He was was confused between New Fiat Linea and Avvy as his brain was suggesting New Fiat Linea based on the price but his Heart was for Avvy which he was eagerly waiting since its launch at the Auto expo after selling his Skoda fabia.

I advised Mr. Srinivas to go through the posts on teamfiat. On going through the forum, he was amazed to find such hard core die hard fiat fans sharing their views. The forum helped him become more obsessed with Fiat and finally is on the way owning one.

After the test drive on both the rough roads (pot holed roads would be more apt) as well as on the smooth tarmac, Avvy was gliding through. The noise level of the engine is also very low compared to the 2009 GP Epack+ which clocked 1.08 lac on the odo.

I felt the Avvy's suspension to be little stiffer than the GP Epack+ after driving on the same pot holed road.

After the test drive, I advised my friend, Mr. Srinivas, to go by his Heart and not what your brain says as he was unable to take his decision between New Fiat Linea and Avvy.

The difference between the New Fiat Linea and Avvy was working out to be 38K which was quite tempting and confusing for him to decide.

Our interaction with fellow tfian @srinivaschandalada at Kakinada, the first owner of Pearl White Avvy in East Godavari, made him decide to go by his heart.

Mr. Srinivas booked Avvy Emotion - Pearl White, yesterday at Popular Automobiles, Kakinada and is eagerly waiting for the Avvy to arrive. He is the 3rd owner in East Godavari.

We also met the prospective 2nd Avvy owner, who booked Orange, just before us yesterday.

Since the plant would be closed from 25th Dec 2014 to 02 Jan 2015, we are now waiting for the confirmation from AV Motors, Hyderabad, when the vehicle would be delivered.

If AV Motors, Hyderabad, had raised order yesterday, the vehicle would be received before month end else we need to wait till 5/6 Jan 2015.

I invited him to join and share his views and feelings on owning the Avvy.
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have asked & the SE has mentioned that Bronzo Tan Avventura which is booked by me would be 2115 manufactured.

So, what is minimum required time to manufactur the car @Ranjangaon plant in Jan15 and deliver me at Pune?
  4. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Tornado
    If your car gets manufactured in 2115, then you need to wait for 100 years;)
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry, it was typo, I meant 2015.
  6. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    My TJet is March 2014 manufactured and delivered on 2nd May 2014. So 1.5 to 2 mths time can be expected between manufacture & delivery...
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    it will take just one day to manufacture and then run it all the way to Pune within 1 hours when it is out of plant :)
    Tornado and kedarbendre like this.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    You mean, you booked it in March?
  9. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @Tornado yes I had booked New Linea right in the month in which it got launched viz. March 2014 (around 16 March). Since I chose Magensio Grey color, wait was longer for me, had it been different color then would have got it earlier. Since me and my wife liked MG color so much, waiting time was not a issue.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

Totally agree with the Bhandardara road conditions. Especially the road to Amruteshwar mandir along the western edge of the dam. The Eastern side is much better. But with the Linea, you really dont have to worry, save the occasional pothole and potential tyre puncture. BTW, my profile pic partially reveals the majestic splendour that is the Sahyadri mountain ranges in that region.
    Tornado likes this.