1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Mabams1826 I'd advise your friend to go for the Evo: the whole interior ambience (including I guess NVH, head-unit + speakers, gear shift?) is so much more intriguingly beautiful. The price being offered is great too, imo.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes as Prabhjot mentioned, go for EVO and not the older version. Too many changes and improvements, some that are not visible openly, but they are there.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Review said public wants more GC,company did the change.Review said very boring interiors, company did the change.
    So everything boils down to finance, its upto your friend choice.
    Both GP and EVO are good cars.The words of true fiat fan ;)
  4. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks a ton prabhjot,asimpleson and Ganges, personally also I feel Evo
    Is very trendy and modern and price diff should be around 30-40k for mjd emotion
    Given that when one is spending 7 lac that's not a big deal.
    Going to the dealer tomorrow with my friend and since I visit the dealer very regularly to give some tips for their SE's ( thanks a ton for TFI for the knowledge) GM of Marvel has promised me the best deal.
    Will keep you guys posted once we close the sale.:):):)
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Mabams1826 , the price difference would be reflected in resale value also, with EVO advantage.

Please TD, face lifted Linea Mjd also, they say it is 'Advanced' MJD, and it was really difficult to differentiate between Avventura Mjd engine & Linea Mjd engine for me. Finally , I went(booked) for Avventura.
    prabhjot, Rohan and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, on this weekend I visited Bhandardara dam situated near Kalsoobai Shikhar in Hyundai Verna 1.6 L. Roads (err... off roads) there were in such a pathetic state that I patted my back 100 times for booking Avventura over a sedans.

By the way I observed that low end torque(pickup during first gear) of Verna is superb but Linea is always better while accelerating from second gear onwards than Verna. Do you agree? or feel I am biased?
    acechip and prabhjot like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Can't say about Verna, whose (like all Hyundai cars) problems are not the engines, but yeah the mjd is potent when the turbo boost is going, though there are many who find the first gear on the Punto and Linea mjd too short. I don't since shooting off the line in dense traffic is to me just a waste of fuel. The in-gear performance of the mjd is BETTER than the Ford 1.5 diesel, the Honda i-Dtec (for sure) as well as the Renault-Nissan dci (am not as sure of this). The Avventura mjd sounds like it does have significantly better, more balanced tuning.

@Tornado : sounds to me like you've picked just the car for your specific needs (and desires!) ;)
    Tornado and dadasaheb like this.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    In gear acceleration is better in Linea during the turbo boost, but in Verna you do not need turbo boost to go to the same speed as Linea.
    we should not compare a 1.6 with a 1.3 seems not a good comparison it should be apples with apples and oranges with oranges.
    just my 2 cents :)
    Tornado and prabhjot like this.
  9. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys finally two more fiats on road, booked punto evo mjd white finally for my friend after all of your suggestions and one more lod linea mjd emotion black for another friend.
    Linea April 14 mfg, 9.05 las
    Punto evo 7.35.lac.
    So finally Marvel fiat is going into overdrive mode.
    Posting pictures of their sale mela and also snap of Hyundai which is right opposite to fiat.

IMG_20141222_121539.jpg

IMG_20141222_122615.jpg
  10. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    first time spotted an avventura orange colorn on old airport road of bangalore. car was moving pretty first and was looking like a head turner on the road. rear look was pretty hot.
    prabhjot likes this.