1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hope your response to those make them interested in Avvy and decide to buy it as well.

Do open up a ownership thread asap. Cant wait to see more pics and read about ;)
    Murphy_Fiat and hi_hitendrapatil like this.
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I think Fiat/ Avventura is slowly Picking Up the Momentum by its unmatched Road presence. i was reading team-bhp official review, as usual it started with fiat bashing but slowly but steadily even haters started pricing avventura for anything. and i saw one Polo GT Owners Experience with the avventura in real world experience, quoting his post here

Vik0728

"Had been to Mysore yesterday and while getting back, had an interesting event.

Near a small town called Srirangpatna, the Mysore road is really broad and has couple of intersections.
    Right here, I was flanked by a Linea T-jet (Old) and an Aventura. At first I did not realize it was an Aventura and was truly impressed with its road presence.

I just accelerated gently from the speed breaker and soon realized from my IRVM that these 2 cars were moving in quite quickly towards me. Amazingly, the Aventura was keeping up pace with the T-jet that whizzed past me. Shockked.gif

The shocker was that I could not see any 'Black Smoke' from the Aventura during this speed run.

I could not contain my anxiety and floored my GT. I caught up with them quickly but guys believe me when I say this:

" That Aventura was really quick and did put up some serious fight before I passed this one and both the cars pulled over at Hotel Empire. "

I somehow felt that this was not a regular Aventura !! Neither of the 2 Fiats looked like a Test vehicle. I was so involved that I could not snap the pics !! Frustration.gif

P.S - That Old Gen Linea T-Jet is not only Super Quick but was gleaming in the Afternoon Sun"
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3

Very funny review..
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Loved this image of BRONZO TAN AVVY from ICB.Also gives an impression about the colour under bright sunlight.May help those prospective AVVY owners . upload.png
  5. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I did a short test drive of Avventura from Fiat Caffe, Bangalore. I felt that the car is noticeably smoother through bad roads. Is it just the bigger tyres or is it the improved suspension setup I wonder? Also, I believe that Fiat has done some not-so-minor tinkering with the 90 HP engine. The car pulls along nicely even though the sluggishness in the initial gears is still there. Overall, a very competent product. My friend, who I went with to test-drive the car, might actually buy this beauty in the coming months. He is literally in love with Avventura, lol!
  6. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Avventura looks meaty and like a solid hulk from the rear. Hope many enthusiasts consider it and get hold of them instead of Duster or a Ecosport.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    What if fiat has already been testing t-jet from the beginning just in case...
    and on New years day....BAM!!! Arrives the turbo beast.... Avventura wild (t-jet emotion)......any insiders ....anyone, can this happen?
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Will go to KOLKATA on 08/12/2014 as I have booked a service with AUTIN FIAT workshop.
    Yesterday got a call from AUSIN showroom asking me for a test drive of AVVENTURA. May go to the showroom(which is not very far from the WS) to have a feel of the AVVY. Any interested TFI-ans from KOLKATA? AUSTIN showroom on 08/12/2014.
  10. Shylesh

Shylesh Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I got mine last Friday. Love it.

IMG_20141202_082158017_HDR.jpg