1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. tattoo

tattoo Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I trust the car has better potential to market itself than the Fiat sales team :) But like sunil mentioned its the year end that is causing lack of demand for cars for other manufactures as well.
    I am getting the delivery tomorrow and I think member @hi_hitendrapatil is also getting it tomorrow. Super excited !!! :singing:
  2. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Yes @tattoo, delivery on tomorrow, very excited.
    Just dealer has confirmed, Avvy is ready with accessories - reverse camera and mat.
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats to you both. Please open ownership thread in the respective section of the forum. We are also super excited to see your experience with lots of pictures. Wish you guys a happy sleepless night which you will never forget :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 26, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 26, 2014 ---

We Made their Adventure Happen #3
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @hi_hitendrapatil
    do let us know where exactly he has fitted the camera and its visibility range.
  5. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Reverse camera and 2 sensors are fitted below rear mounted spare wheel. Sensors are calibrated by considering width of spare wheel. I will share photos on tommarow
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    We forget just how many cars as a whole and even new cars there are on our roads by now. Irrespective of month+ elongated delivery dates: statistically, Avventura-s will remain rare and improbable sightings till at least January.

Even the superheated sales of the i20 elite did not make the car a common sight on delhi ncr roads for a month at least.

Am still quite hopeful, confident even, about 400-600 sales a month, sustainably. Maybe more, who knows yet? :)
    hi_hitendrapatil and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  7. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I did see a couple...

Moving fast...looked awesome!!
    sandipan_r15 and prabhjot like this.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I saw one in Orange color at Pune University flyover, looked bigger and eyecandy at the traffic signal, also moving very fast.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    'was moving very fast' This is gradually becoming the buzzword/phrase for everyone who has seen a AVVY on the move.
    cassini, tattoo, dadasaheb and 2 others like this.
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Nothing in Coimbatore :(