1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. tattoo

tattoo Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Sunil216,
    Did the dealer gave you any expected delivery date? Fiat should definitely improve on this.

From what I have heard till now the car has lukewarm response.Many of my friends are interested in this car but they are waiting for "owner's opinion" before taking a foot forward towards fiat. The sale might pick up after some time if it goes well as it happened with ecosport.

by the way I have booked a bronzo tan 1.3 MJD emotion variant.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    hey soon-to-be Avventura owners! Please accept my envy. ;-)

Some waiting period is to be expected: managing supply chains and inventory and logistics at a now-busy factory (what with the Zest and upcoming Bolt too), and with dealers who cannot afford to carry too much inventory for too long. But: 2 months is excessive.

Fiat must try to get as many cars out on the roads as soon as possible, say in the first 2-3 months. Only then will the Avventura's evident ability to market itself kick in: for sustainability of sales or even some sales increase.
  3. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I talked to Fiat's Regional Manager & called customer care too. Avventura is getting a good response, but the problem is that being year end Fiat wants to limit the production as no customer would buy Nov/Dec 2014 manufactured models in the first quarter of 2015, hence waiting time.:sorry: They should have cared for the pre-launch bookings at least. :eek:
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

Wonder what Fiat is trying to do here. Show some kind of artificial demand ? Prevent distress discount sale of stocks in future ? They should have known this all too well, taking their own sweet time launching the car POST- Diwali.
    Do they even have a proper Production department that reports to CEO ? Or is it a common function of the Tata-Fiat plant JV, and they have to balance out Fiat vs Tata Zest/Bolt on the line ? If so, then Fiat is really not going anywhere !
    sunil216 and dadasaheb like this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    This strategy will prove fine IF they have enough confirmed bookings AND if enough of these early buyers are prepared to wait. Personally, I'd be prepared to wait a couple of months, if that means I'll get a Jan-dispatched car, and considering waiting periods on pretty much all competitor models are as long or longer. BUT: the marketing must be kept on the boil through Nov-Dec, and they must efficiently chase down all enquiries and TD-requests. A pity though that the roads will not see too many/enough Avventuras till early next year. The car sure is capable of attracting and converting conquest buyers, on its own?!
    sunil216 likes this.
  6. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Got my Avventura delivered last Thursday in vocal white shade, will post initial ownership report this weekend. Have completed 350 kms in a week and boy, i do love the second look people give my car;).

IMG_20141111_171333.jpg
    cassini, J Ravi, SOOZ_P and 22 others like this.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Super,..... Congrats Rahul..
  8. tattoo

tattoo Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Many congratulations Rahul. Waiting for your review.:)
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the car buddy. Happy safe crunching miles.
  10. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP