1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. acechip

acechip Superiore

I cannot help but notice how the boot space on this car is really square and tall. Makes an immediate difference to the perception in the minds of the buyers. They will not mind taking the extra step to open the spare wheel.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys looks like whatever the report is there is always a group of people who gets disturbed. Even if she would have said good towards avventura, Ford guys would have raised the same arguments which we are raising now. So let's ignore and move on.
    Murphy_Fiat and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  3. Kishor ingale

Kishor ingale Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Guys,
    I have booked the avventura 1.3 emotion at sky moto akurdi, pune.
    expected delivery is in December 2nd week.
    Color : Bronzo Tan.

I will upload more details soon.
  4. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats !! Kishor, Bronzo Tan is a very good color, great choice :)
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    At vecto still hearing delay in delivering the avventura and dealer is left clueless. Cmon fiat.

A tweety bird says, from Jan FCA in India at least shall be handled by a Italian team at the top in pushing things at faster pace. Justifies when jeep gets launched and current lethargic nature wouldn't suffice.
    prabhjot and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  6. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Kishore for booking Avventura.. I too watting for Avvy and expected delivery is around 26th nov..till boaring is alive
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. tattoo

tattoo Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Hitendra,
    What was the OTR price you paid. Has dealer offered any freebies ?
  8. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Tattoo, OTR price is 9.55L with 3000Rs Corporate discount and no freebies.
    tattoo likes this.
  9. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Kishore. I booked Avventura on 19th Sept and still the dealer is clueless about the delivery; reason being, Fiat hasn't allocated a single Avventura for Himachal.:(
    kedarbendre likes this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @sunil216,
    WOw 2 months delay? Seriously? Would you mind writing a mail to mangesh or somebody at FIAT or even call up their customer desk.
    Also step into the showroom and force them spill out the facts. Unless you force then dont say.
    This is seriously a big flaw on FIAT to not give to customer even after 2 months. On the flip side, 3 months+ waiting time from MS or Hyundai, FIAT is still within par ;)
    prabhjot likes this.