1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    By the last week of this month...o_O
    multijetter likes this.
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I didn't like its shape. Too much bulky & flimsy style.

Why FIAT is not going for 1.6 MJD. Still it is doing trial & error of different state of tuning from old GP
  3. acechip

acechip Superiore

How can it be both bulky looking and flimsy ? In my opinion (when I saw it), it is obviously not flimsy (in fact, quite robust as Fiats typically are) and it is not bulky looking either ! Just a beautiful Punto Evo with rugged jungle boots and a round backpack:shamefullyembarrased:
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @bhai,
    Thats how its suppose to look because its termed as CUV and not just a hatch.

I recon that your 2 statements is not related to each other, bringing in 1.6 is not an easy task as it induces alot of side effects majorly the price factor atleast on Punto or Avventura it would not justify the price increase due to 1.6.
  5. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @acechip and @zenwalker , I think @bhai wanted to say its Bulky and Filmsy in style ( flim star like :p)

Just kidding guys. Btw, noticed the Avventura add yesterday and its indeed good. Just could have made little more dramatic with a slightly more emphasis on the obstacle course.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    His statement started off with not liking and following it what seemed to be a reason why ;) Anyways, looks is very subjective. so no biggie.

Yep i felt the AD is too fast to be grasped by any average citizen. Just compare the AD of ecosport with this. Here the car is not focused and emphasized as ecosport is done in its AD plus its pretty fast, too many scenes and too many things shown in a very short span of time. Even at the start of the AD, a guy who is dumping luggage into the boot, the car is not shown in full just the guy and half backside of car.
    I feel it needs more polishing to be done to emphasis the car.
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    today there is full page advertisement in Times of India, same as Bangalore.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. acechip

acechip Superiore

Who is the team responsible for the "Admiration guaranteed" advts ? Bring them back on. The current team is basically useless.
    And where are the desi-skinned people in it? Or is Fiat so lazy that they want to bring out common advt across markets ? If so, then this ad is even more useless.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @acechip
    Its a cost effective solution on the AD part to put up firangi's for sure. I dont think the large populace would be cursing for using firangis in the AD.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    FIAT Avventura - We made their adventure happen! #2