1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Ford is scared of Avventura,

good attempt of paid review. :D
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, I have not seen the video. Did not seem worth seeing it after reading the posts from couple of guys.

There is no point pondering over as this clearly seems a paid review. This clearly indicates that Ford sees Avventura as a threat to it. Who cares a damn about common man here. We are FIAT guys and we are niche. When the market understands let it.

Its worthless commenting about some nonsense saying something nonsense. Lets just have an unbiased comments on Avventura alone and leave it there, period.
  3. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I saw the video and it clearly seems prejudiced. To satisfy myself, I took test drive of Ecosport thrice and then booked Avventura Emotion in Bronzo Tan....:D Now waiting for the delivery.
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Went to Torque FIAT Gurgaon yesterday. The SE told me they have 6-7 bookings for Avventura. Made me a bit sad.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Ichimaru Have been in touch with Torque's manager since the Avventura launch. He says the response WITHOUT any tv advertising yet is very good: they've had over 200 walk-ins just for the Avventura since the 21st, and is confident of converting many of those, esp once the tv advertising begins. On the two occasions I visited, i did notice 3-4 families checking it out. And TD-s have only just begun a couple of days ago. My sense is that the response is much better than there was for the Evo. Let's see.
    Ichimaru and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Still there is no Tv ad even after diwali. So sad to see the attitude of fiat. Imagine an maruti avventura it would have break all the current record of sales in indian industry.
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
  8. Drive4freedom

Drive4freedom Novizio

Bangalore
    They have begun airing but not so frequent yet!!
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why there is no there is no Tv or newspaper ad even after Diwali?? why fiat why?? Are you serious about the product or sales. It looks like this forum people are more concern about FIAT company than their cars :)
    zenwalker likes this.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

Would it be possible to procure a Thule box to fit over the Avventura roof rails ? That would make it so much more irresistable.