1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    methinks avventura falls only in the tall stance/total height it's only stereo bluetooth and 6 airbags that it misses.

In a country which trusts a tin-can maruti, i dont think airbags are of people's importance
    and there is the other set of people who like to show off gizmos keyless entry (this is something IMO people can live without)
    Murphy_Fiat and zenwalker like this.
  2. Ramkumar

Ramkumar Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Got an update from Ramkay Fiat, Chennai. Booked a TD for the weekend. On road price is 9.66L. Waiting time is 3 weeks.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm...3 weeks is not bad, but given the number of orders say a max of 1K and a constant mentioning of plant being underrun most of the times, i wonder why 3 weeks 0_o
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    when you have been walking all along, to run suddenly is difficult. Needs more running practice.

Abdul
    drknaresh, Raj_pol, sunil216 and 5 others like this.
  5. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi.. Today have test drive at Pandit Auto pune. Booked Top end, Orange colour model at 9.58L
  6. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Congratulations!! please share more on the test drive experience
  7. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Vikrant,
    On 29th Oct. went to see Avventura at pandit Auto and I requested them for test drive. They have arranged Avventura which was at display.
    After the test drive once again I felt in love of fiat and booked,Delivery time around 20th Nov.
    What I like:
    • As compared to my Punto- Gear shifting is very smooth and clutch is also very soft.
    • Not feel turbo lag in Bumper to bumper traffic and After 1700 rpm pick up is very good.
    • The noise insulation is very good and feels better than punto.
    • 205mm Ground clearance and increased ride height.
    • The ride is a little stiffer than the Punto at lower speed .As the speed increases then no matter how bad road is. The ride quality improves as the speeds increases.
    • Good and rugged looking design. Build quality.
    • Feel much solid and spacious.
    • Front and rear seats are very comfortable.
    • The Automatic Climate Control is good.
    • Attractive presence on road while test drive everyone looking at Avventura…
    What I don’t like:
    • Missing rain sensing wipers, rear parking sensors / camera and sunglass holder in Top end model.

So as part of extra accessories will fit reverse camera. But have doubt is there any proper space at rear to fit the camera.
    sunil216, prabhjot, pdash and 5 others like this.
  8. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @hi_hitendrapatil Congrats for booking Avventura. Well written test drive experience. Even I feel the same after Test riding Avventura. Well designed and well built car with good driving dynamics. Fiat is the only car maker in our country that focuses on the motoring experience. Fiat prioritizes the driving experience, car character and driveability over the mainstream facets that attract buyers like features, fuel efficiency, flashy designing etc. It is a risky maneuver in our passenger focused market. But for those who still like driving Fiat is still ahead.
  9. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hitendra thanks for writing down the experience. Keep the thread alive along with the pics of your Urban Avventura
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @hi_hitendrapatil, first of all, congrats on your booking. Have fun.

The points that you have mentioned are really good and gives a first hand info.