1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Guys thinking abt Avventura without spare wheel, might as well consider buying Evo.
    Ichimaru and pdash like this.
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Its past Diwali, and still no ad in the papers. It seems Fiat's marketing division has set a target of out-performing itself M-o-M in its indolence!!
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Or painting the EVO bumpers black... :p
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Avventura Interior quality is much better than Evo. If you really liked the black part of the dashboard, then replace it with black one, cost is Rs 10000.00 for the 2 parts. Not a big deal :) if you are really keen on black parts.
  5. myavu

myavu Timido

New Delhi - Kochi
    I have another option. Source 4 Alloys and tyres (205 instead of 195) of Avventura and replace them in Evo 90 HP. Tinker the Evo's ECU with that of Avventura's.;)

By the way is it possible to upgrade Evo's (90 HP) tyre to 205 section without modifying the suspension?

6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Has any one faced issues from the spare wheel while reversing?
    One of my fried was looking for Punto, I suggested him Avventure. He has read the review in the other site and is concerned about reversing. He is concerned about spare wheel swing and hatch swing - I hope I have clarified this to him. I am waiting for hands-on feeling of reversing.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ It's illustrated in TFI's review that rear mounted spare wheel doesn't cause hindrance while reversing. There is a pic attached as well to give a sighter as to how it looks when seen from IRVM.
  8. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    While going to Bhubaneshwar yesterday, I think I saw Avventura in Shree Bharat Motors. I say so because, I saw the car which had cladding at the sides but I don't remember seeing the spare wheel at the back. You never know, Mr. Devprakash, the owner is good at modifying the cars ;), It might be an evo. Sadly, did not have time to go and inspect the car.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Images and PDF of Avventura's specs:

Here is the pdf

Attached Files:

prabhjot, mchanna, J Ravi and 3 others like this.
  10. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

am at classic fiat Lucknow for some service work. Here two customers have come for avventura and have a common grouse. "where are the projector lamps and the drls that are shown in fiat commercials for so long". In fact they were so agitated that they are saying to the dealer that the emotion that he has displayed is incomplete. In short not a good marketing initiative by fiat to display all this stuff in pre launch commercials and then to remove it in final product. The customers finally left quiet disappointed.
    I talked to them. They said they have been following and waiting for this model since almost a month. Now quiet disappointed due to the impression created.