1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    On a separate note, pictures of the first Avventura sold in Hyderabad are up in Team BHP
  2. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    truly said, i know the capabilities of punto/linea. But i never test driven the etios, actually i dont feel like having a test drive of that car. :)
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Except that I've been preaching about the Avventura to the converted! Some wasted marketing talent, eh?! ;-)

Am I the only hopefully not entirely insane believer and defender of FiatChrysler the new company, along with and rather than just the cars? ;-) Probably! ;-)

After the longest, most read thread in TFi history the least we can do, as a sport, is submit our respective best guesses of its first and second full month of sales? As we wait, as @amogh suggested, for the real outcome. What say folks?
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am expecting a 1000 sales in the first couple of months.

Month 1 : 350

Month 2 : 650

There is no logic behind the split. 1000 in the first two months is the number I am looking at.
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    As of now it is confirmed the no. Will cross 500 for Avventura.
  6. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Awesome and unbiased review. Congratulations TFI, we are getting somewhere now. FIAT seriously needs to put the head in to more launches for India. I wish they launch more and more models and we get to review them.
  7. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Is the spare tyre an alloy or a steel rim?And is it 16 inch? I ask this because i am looking for a 16 inch steel rim for my replaced apollo 16 inch tyre for my evo. :)
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    It is an alloy. Fiat doesn't have a 16 inch steel rim to offer. The Avventura gets 5 alloy wheels standard on all variants.

OT: You may have to buy the 16 inch alloys on evo if you want to convert the spare tyre to 16 inchers.
  9. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The report reads,

"they also confirmed that they may launch the Avventura 1.4L T-JET petrol in the Emotion trim ie with ABS and airbags, however, only when they see a demand for it in the market."

This is pure speculation and nothing else. How will they assess that there is a demand for T-Jet in the market?