1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow the AD is bang on. Loved it. Wish it was aired along back like CIAZ did by Maruti. Again i dont get the idea of having non Indians in the AD o_0
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Am not sure but what i gather from the TFI review is that the spare tyre swing-arm moves only if the button near the handle on the spare cover is pressed, else it stays rigidly locked in whatever unattached-to-the-hatchdoor it is in?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    On Fiat India website - http://www.fiat-india.com/avventura/-> Exterior, you can click to different colors and can get some idea of different colors.
    My vote for Zafferango Orange.
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    I get the (big) price difference in comparison to Eco sport. What about space? How do they both compare??
  5. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Ravi these computer graphics don't do justice to the appearance of the car. I was thinking of someone having snapped the car in those colours.
    BTW, till now my vote is for Bronzo Tan...:)
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Someone help me understand
    • Car made for India
    • Car made in India
    Why is the TV advertisement made outside India? Another one of those ads that has music + car moving. Tells me nothing honestly. I think FIAT is still not able to gauge what strikes the Indian consumer most. It requires to strike an emotional chord which it isn't.

I understand the target market for the Avventura is different but still the advertisement needs to have a mass appeal. Helps the brand immensely.

5/10 for the ad.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It happens so that the fetish for firangis and white skin in general is still there. Did you notice the MH02-BY no. in the end. :hilarious:
    Besides it is a fact that there is a huge influx of Brazilian and Russian models who find the AD industry in India nice for a good buck..! Getting approval from AD guys becomes easy too, makes it look like a 'professional' job..:wacky: Really..!
    prabhjot and zenwalker like this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    This review report also includes the comparison. Didnt check?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Because Fiat is projecting this as Global product, they are trying to use some global faces in ads. :).
    sathishgv likes this.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The AD is great, though i'd wish and hope they have different, more vernacular/desi music scores for different (regional) tv markets?

Sub-10 lakhs: i simply cannot think of a better function-meets-form, good-value(s)-proposition than the Avventura.

Except, arguably, the Evo and the Linea of course! ;-)

Let us see whether their strategy of letting the tidal wave of other car launches in the festive (consumerist/superstitious) season pass before they launched the Avventura pays off. Depends on whether they've got a decent no. of solid bookings+hard enquiries, i guess.

But it was surely better for the longer-term profile of the Fiat brand to give the festive season a miss on tv: far too much noise/clutter/competition for the viewers' highly distracted attentions. They had the fresh Evo, don't forget, for festive season sales.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.