1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. krish1484

krish1484 Novizio

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I might sound naive Vikram but do you pair 2 bluetooth devices (Blue&Me as well as PT810) to your smartphone or plug this PT810 to the normal USB port and connect your phone through the AUX cable provided.
    My Jet doesn't have an Aux unit and I have always wanted to listen to the songs that are in my phone.
  2. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @krish1484 Actually even I wasn't aware of it either :p when I tried to connect through bluetooth I saw the phone connected to three devices 1.Blue&Me, 2. PT_810 and 3. My Garmin watch. Even I was surprised and found it good. Nice isn't it :)
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Vikram Ilavarasan : Bro just wanted to know, whether this tantra device interferes with blue and me while taking calls as, AFAIK this device is also capable of taking calls. So can I stream music through Bluetooth and side by side take calls through blue and me ?
  4. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy Sorry buddy I've no clue on Tantra and feel you needn't waste that money over an existing feature in d machine... but the PT-810 bluetooth or any other similar device would work in harmony with the Blue&Me for sure
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 26, 2016 ---
    @krish1484 I'm sorry I missed your point on not having an AUX line.. Oops this USB comes with an AUX cable actually so you need to connect that bluetooth to the USB port and connect the cable from the bluetooth USB to the AUX line next to it, which you usually find in most of the FIAT. Sorry buddy I'm not sure with the missing AUX line how it works
  5. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  6. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma Buddy I'm no pro in tech check on electronic items, I even bought mine blind but I got the same thing so it should work is what I believe. Post your feedback
    rohitsharma likes this.
  7. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Vikram Ilavarasan ..thanks a ton for help, i got one and its working perfect.
    second looking for good mobile mount and also a place to keep on avvy othr than glass.
  8. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma Hey buddy nice to hear its working fine for you, I've also bought few things

ZAAP Magnetic touch mobile hold :

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B018NH927S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

I wouldn't rate it high but ok, I was drooling over the design(atleast how it was put up in the site ;)) and the look of it and it does look good but for the cost I paid, it wasn't worth it. My mobile did fall sometimes from the clutch of it. I placed the ZAAP in the AC vent to the right of the steering and it fits perfectly well too. I would give it 3 stars so think about it.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00OYVU86M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

I also bought a USB charger and I would rate it 5 stars it charges the phone really fast and I'm ok with the charge I get from the car during my commute to office, I feel good abt this product, though I haven't used/seen any other product and the cost as well is kept right is what I feel, so I would definitely recommend it.
    Tornado and rohitsharma like this.
  9. yatheen

yatheen Timido

Hyderabad
    I got a Fiat Avventura Powered by Abarth. Its a great experience to own a 140 bhp beast and go any where 205mm GC.

linea4me, Navneet, Raaz and 9 others like this.
  10. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats. Start a new ownership thread. Post pictures of your Abarth Avvy!
    yatheen and gpunto75 like this.