1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Vikram Ilavarasan, congo bro, do start an ownership review.

It is a crime to break a news of new car purchase without posting pics.

Anyways, which post of me helped you.?
    gpunto75 likes this.
  2. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado, I read your review in the theautomotiveindia page about your test drive of other cars and the descriptive feel about each vehicle and why Avventura and your happy revving travels along with beautiful photos. I should've thanked you there but your dp and the name confused me and I was still under the impression that the review was here :( and just came to realize my blunder :D but whatever it may be and putting my mistakes aside, kudos to you bro :)
    gpunto75 likes this.
  3. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Saurabh u can try wolfmoto for remapping ...some of our TFIans have very good feedback with no warranty issue as it's not traceable via scannet
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Vikram Ilavarasan likes this.
  5. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks @Tornado. Be it here or there.. all I can say is it was juz an awesome read. thanks again bro !!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2016 ---
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling to see your favourite car's review getting a lot of posts than the other cars ;) I'm happy I'm helping it grow, juz the same happy feel of racing your friend during school days in completing an imposition first :p
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  6. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    hi i came to hear about tantra fluke car bluetooth handsfreekit. anyone here using it?
  7. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Read about the tantra fluke car bluetooth and it seems to have a lot of reputation but wondering why would you need it if you've an Emotion Trim and I know for the fact the bluetooth doesn't support the phone audio though and for that I just use a normal bluetooth - I've posted the link below:

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00O8YIHD6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

This one worked like a charm on my Avventura and I was able to play music from my iphone to the the car audio and it sounds great.
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Got it installed on a colleague's swift, which does not come with bluetooth. It's output goes to the aux port and whenever a call comes, the source should be changed to aux (if not already in aux) in the car's media player to use it. it can stream the songs on the phone to the car.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    rohitsharma likes this.
  9. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Vikram Ilavarasan i also own avvy emotion trim. what do you suggest. i went through your link, do we have better options and can you give a review on product you are using for use in car only. thanks cheers

@limraj thanks for info buddy.
  10. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma Buddy I've been using it for past one week so I can't comment on the longevity part but as to me it works great and the sound quality is good. I connect to both Blue&Me and this one so I can both answer calls and listen to music from my phone. I was watching some videos and somehow this landed on my page

and it helped me buy the PT-810. I liked the look of it and bought it blind and it works good.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2016 ---
    Missed to mention, I also bought a bluetooth USB without this aux cable like the one we can use for bluetooth mouse in a lap since it was only 100 bucks but it didn't work so I would also suggest you to avoid this one :)
    Murphy_Fiat and rohitsharma like this.