1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Shaik Masthan

Shaik Masthan Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi. I got my Bronzo tan Avventura Emotion last month and since then i have been using it without mudflaps as i was told by the dealer that it doesnt fit for avventura. And now during the rainy season in bangalore i have realized the need for one. Can you please send/upload a pic of the fitted mudflap as to how it looks. It would be really helpful. I am planning to order one online if i dont get it from the dealer. Thanks in advance.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Here you go.. rps20151014_205954.jpg rps20151014_205510.jpg
    prabhjot, Raaz and Shaik Masthan like this.
  3. Shaik Masthan

Shaik Masthan Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Oh thanks a lot bro. It looks good and custom fit for avventura. I ll get one soon ASAP!!
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I own a Emotion Avventura, now she will be doing farm duties also, hence OE artleather cum fabric seat covers are likely to get soiled. I am thinking of installing additional fabric seat covers to protect them.
    Can Evo punto's aftermarket seat covers fit on them or the dimensions are different?
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I felt that the Avvy seats are a little different when compared to Evos. The Avvy seats seem to have a better lumbar support IMO.
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  6. Shaik Masthan

Shaik Masthan Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    We
    Well i dont think the evo's seat covers fit on avventura seats coz the emotion variant has a rear foldable seat. I would advice you to get leather seats instead of fabric as leather is much more manageable than fabric.
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Now atleast Fiat should bring airbags for avventura dynamic and position its variants like linea. The cross over market seems to be growing in India and this well could bring many who look at punto emotion but end up buying avventura dynamic with safety features on. Many are visiting Fiat showroom now to have a look at Abarths. Place a regular avvy in front of them. Who can say no for a test drive of avvy emotion forget abarthified one?
    Tornado and PradeepM like this.
  8. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Has anyone fitted rear parking sensors in Avventura?

Where has it been fitted? Can I have any picture of that?
  9. Saurabht

Saurabht Timido

mumbai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    has anyone remapped their diesel avventura yet? Should the map be any different from an punto 90hp remap? I am about to complete 5k in my avvy and was keen to remap and unlock the true potential of this engine. Warranty void yes, but the car is just too good to driven with a flat spot in the second gear. Suggestions where I can remap are also appreciated!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2015 ---

they go on the bumper. i'll share photos with you tomorrow. its too dark to take photos now :)
  10. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I've been wondering where to begin my journey in the group but where else better it could be other than wishing a fellow mate on getting his new car and presenting us with this wonderful review :)

Such a nice post Tornado ! You've also been one of my kindle to buy the Avventura :) Thanks for the post which was the final nail on my decision !!! Wish u lot more of happy revving :)
    Tornado likes this.