1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. rajusagis

rajusagis Timido

Hyderabad
    I see Peugot 3008 in malysia. looks similar from front.. more similar to Punto EVO.. Is there a relation with Peugot and Fiat

upload_2014-10-21_14-24-36.png
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Even the i20 front looks similar. Auto stylists seem to converge on designs very quickly and is seen as a season in design. Take for instance the folded profiles on doors from hyundai to the mercs to celerio, brio, mobilio...etc.

Abdul
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol, Abdul,I can give 3 stars for the front end of Aventura and -.5 for the rear :( , so
    2.5 stars for the Aventura looks.
    Practically thinking don't you think women drivers would find it difficult to lift the boot door with a heavy wheel?, Fiat should bring a EVE variant of Aventura with out the wheel on boot :)
    Nice photo shop work simpleson, Fiat should look at the picture to bring in a lower priced variant.A hook at the place of spare wheel would be handy,you know FASS SA s can be towed if they do something wrong with the car as they are used to do.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I am sure that you haven't read the review or anything about Avventura.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2014 ---
    Here is the New TVC For Avventura.

I just Loved it
    zenwalker, varunrtr, rajks and 7 others like this.
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    @Bala
    I think it is very easy to lift the rear door as mentioned in the review anyhow there is no need for weightlifting exercise for women or men drivers :hungover:.
    Only concern is the space required to open the wheel and rear door where it requires horizontal and vertical place.
  6. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    This is the best Fiat add I have ever seen.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Add is looking great..
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2014 ---
    Quick question,, what will happen if we close the hatch door when the spare wheel is in close position.
  8. sunil216

sunil216 Timido

Shimla
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Awesome Pricing. Now I'm confused about the colours.
    Can someone share the pics of the car in Pearl White, Minimal Grey, and Hip Hop Black....
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    If you don't lock the spare rear wheel in it's position is there any indicator to alert the user?
  10. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Better you look the colors in flesh. seeing it in pdf or on the internet will definitely differ.
    prabhjot and sunil216 like this.