1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    thanks for all the info..diesel seems only option to me abs and airbags are not available on other variants
  2. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys,

I'm planning to buy Avventura Emotion 1.3 Diesel :) I just loved its handling, suspension, huuuuuuge GC and the build safety.

Is there a thread for Avventura accessories?
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Akhthar - I have just started one on its accessories.
    I am the owner of Exotica Red - Emotion Avvy.
    Yesterday , I was driving through a little congested road. I saw drivers of even Eco Sport turning their head to see this car. I felt so proud
    prabhjot, Akhthar and Vinodh_Gowda like this.
  4. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Subhendusc, thanks for your response. I'll search for your post.

Yeah, the look is awesome, esp the rear w wheel, for its range and off course one of the major reasons why I'm planning to buy it.
  5. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc I could not find your thread. Please post the link. Did you write your buying exp & owners review? If not plz do it soon. What was the OTR? What all accessories u bought and what was the total cost?
  6. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Mefeels, rather than offering higher & higher discounts, Fiat should spend more on TVC, The advt needs to appear frequently & daily.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Tornado

Problem is....the dealers need the discounts from Fiat's end to shift their inventory. Under Mr. Flynn they clearly understand this chicken-or-egg situation: they have to keep this going through to 2017 when the all-new models come. Perhaps by bundling their best dealers (not necessarily the actual showrooms) with the new JEEP ones, they can solve this dealer-viability conundrum with less and less discounting too?
  9. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    All manufacturers give discounts especially at the end of the year.

There is no denying the fact that Fiat has got to improve their marketing. Their only marketing method atm is WOM although it's free its the most powerful, as Renault Kwid's initial success suggest.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  10. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Akhthar although renault succeeded with duster and very less with kiwid , they failed miserably with Lodgy.