1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. abhinav_nani

abhinav_nani Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Fiat spent all the R&D in making this external wheel mount, now they are planning to remove it? If I was a FCA shareholder, I'd take MArchionne to task!
  3. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Yeah, and I like that external wheel, it gives a unique character. Without that wheel and with only the plastic claddings, it will look like a transvestite Punto
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    While/If they are at it they should also consider: lowering the GC, getting rid of the higher-order suspension components, remove the anti-roll bar and replace the black cladding with shiny silver plastic. The alloys should be made shiny-silver looking, same for the 'functional' roof rails, in fact remove said 'functionality' too: i.e., back to the Punto Evo, only worse.

It will, of course, as a result, sell even less.

:hilarious:

How Fiat can sell well, and at any profit, in the c-segment (8 to 11-12 lakhs) is beyond me, and I am sure, beyond them too! As also, beyond: Nissan, Renault, Chevy, Tata, Skoda, VW and arguably judging from the untold crores of accumulated losses from India-sales, Ford as well.:hilarious::blackeye::dead::hungover:

FCA India: just export, first and foremost, and then if you must continue to try your (hitherto bad) luck in India: go with 10/12-lakh-plus models, instead. The 'New Avventura' slated at the earliest for 2017 ought to be AT LEAST as expensive and extortionate as the Creta. That way you have lots of spare budgetary allocations for marketing/'packaging'! 500X, Jeep Renegade, 124 Spider, 500L.....?
  5. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    hi, new to this forum. i am planning to own a fiat avvy 1.3 emotion diesl. just confused for it's city part driving thing, should i go for it. please help me in this,as it will be my first vehicle and i don't want to go wrong.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    City driving is not at all a problem.
  7. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    it's going to be my first car, so please guide me what things to be taken care of before I make purchase.
    second, I will be driving max in city and occasionally outings. Drive will be max 1000 km in month..so petrol or diesel.??
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    If you are driving a FIAT, 1000km will be the lower limit !!!
    . It does not matter if it is your first car or new to driving. Once you get used to it, then You will find more reasons to drive a fiat!
  9. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Are there any discounts on Avventura?
  10. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Buying a petrol Avventura does not make sense due to the absence of a top end variant aa you miss out on quiet allot of features and most importanlty safety gadgets and also diesel version has enough discounts to entice you...And as I always keep mentioning to my friends, once you get a fiat you would tey finding a reason to hit the highways hence being a forst time buyer, I suggest go for the diesel...

However,but if you're still apprehensive then let me suggest you to try the Punto Evo 75hp...Its easier to drive and also the absence of the spare wheel at the back would make you a less nervous (first car you know)...Specifically mentioning the 75hp as compared to 90p one, 75hp feels more drivable in the city and is no slouch out on the highways as well...