1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Avventura - Test Drive & Review

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by nkrishnap, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    +1 to what acechip suggested. Those speeds at best should be reached, if at all, for a few seconds to know the machine capability, not for continuous driving.
    Tornado likes this.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    That's why the performers between 0-80 or 0-100 are taken by the market.
    believe me while travelling to my hometown shirur (Ranjangaon) from pune till half the distance i am not able to put the 6th gear of my Verna (and not able to touch 80 kmph) even on the highway. that is what the reality.
    Tornado and acechip like this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @acechip

True, although everything depends on: the alert and focussed nature of the driver.....and the quality of the brakes (t-jet Linea)!

I at least find that some of the most dangerous drivers on indian roads and highways are the slow, incompetent and distracted ones, often, not the fast overtakers who're often ultrafocussed (if not 'high', that is).
    Tornado likes this.
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

The faster you go, the narrower your zone of peripheral vision is (scientific fact). Because you are so focussed on the steering and the road dead ahead at 150kph, any distraction from the side will most definitely affect you. And there will be occasional distractions. Ultrafocussed is a BAD thing on Indian highways in my opinion. It is safer to be between 80-120 kph and have the ability to respond quickly if necessary. Besides, it saves fuel too!
    Tornado and prabhjot like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if you are on long drives of more than 5 hours and got bored then you need some adrenaline rush(only on NH) which lasts long for only 30 mins or less ,because you always know there is always a long queue toll ahead :) .Safe and comfortable driving speed band what i feel is 80-100Kmph.Above 140Kmph is not safe for SUV's as well.
    prabhjot and Tornado like this.
  6. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Spotted 4 Avvy in a week on Mumbai roads, Looks stunning and great road presence.

I feel Fiat should introduce Projector Headlamp with DRL, This is a new buzz in India(for 5 to 10 lac category) and may fetch 5 to 8 % extra sale for Avvy.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is Avventura high GC achieved by 16inchers wheels or/and suspension setup ? . Is the suspension set-up similar to evo ?
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    No there is difference inbetween Punto Evo and Avventura suspension.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kedarbendre
    little more indetails please , in which way it is different ? can we have the set-up in our grande punto ?
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    1 inch increase in wheel diameter can increase GC by 12. 5 mm. ± increment due to section width of the tire.

So what's the GC & wheel & tire size of top end Evo?
    Ganges and prabhjot like this.