1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat at New Delhi Auto Expo - 2014 (TFI report from Page 16)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not surprising at all. If and only if the SA's are really enthusiastic, they would have really got to know about it. Otherwise they will get to know only after the formal training from the manufacturer before launching the car.
  2. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear TFI, I have a few queries regarding my buy. Would appreciate if the team helps me. I would be comfortable if I speak to a few senior team members. Pl do call today at xxxxxxx. I have to make a decision by this week. Pl do help. Sridhar Prasad
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    This is not the right way to ask nor the right section to post as well. Please do not post your personal information here and do not expect other members to call and tutor you. Read through the forums and help yourself.
  4. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Agree Zenwalker. There is a lot to take and learn from this forum. But I intend to have a few specific queries from the existing users whose inputs can help me make my decision. I took the previlege of being a would be fiatian. I am not here to take tutuions but learn and seek opinions. I do not expect people to call me. If I had their contact info I would have called them for discussions after seeking their permission. I take your feedback. Thank you.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Sriprass,
    Thats why we have search option on this forum where in you can search for specific key words on which you have doubt or there are particular section which you can open a thread and post. Our members will def help you out there.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Zen is right, please use PM option if you need to reach out to any members.

BTW nice talking to you Sridhar ;). I have masked your phone number.
    2 people like this.
  7. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    I agree. Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions that I got from Mr. Kedar and Mr. Ravi. Both gave me a similar opinion. Things are clear now. Thanks a ton!!
    2 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi what a coincidence, both of us given the same opinion to Shridhar. :up
    1 person likes this.
  9. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
  10. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi all, I did a TD of T-Jet today, although Sunday, the SM personally brought the lovely machine at my convenience. We met near Vashi, Navi Mumbai and took her to Palm Beach Road for the TD. Amazing it was!! Could not believe myself. This was the first car I was riding (apart from my driving school days in an old M800). The roads were a bit empty this morning at 10 and wow.. I zoomed!! Less than a minute it was clocking 100 kmph and I was still in 3rd Gear! Was in love with this since Sept 2011 and today I finally could feel it.. Heart says GO!!
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.