1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat at New Delhi Auto Expo - 2014 (TFI report from Page 16)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sripass so what you are thinking. New Linea? or you gonna check stock for old Linea?
  2. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    confused as I said. Decision making depends on the following.
    1. How long will it take for the commercial launch of the New Linea 2014
    2. Since I am looking for T-Jet, Will the NL2014 has a T-Jet or only MJD? If MJD is it 1.3 or 1.6 as the dealer mentioned.

If its gonna take 4-5 months will go with the old one. Else NEW LINEA 2014.

I doubt if its a strategy to sell of existing cars before the launch of the new one.

Awaiting unbiased suggestions.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat India officials told me the following:
    - New Linea coming soon (they did not tell about a time frame).
    - New Linea will have both MJD and TJET.
    - MJD will be 1.3MJD initially and not the 1.6MJD. 1.MJD needs a bit more testing and is not ready. There is no news on when 1.6MJD will be available. There are only speculations.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @ Sripass,still more than 20 days left for commercial launch of New Linea,
    it will be launched in first week of March with MJD & T-Jet engine & initially 1.3 mjd only will be launched,1.6 can expected by mid of this year or in 2015,only speculation
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How did you get to know that the new Linea is going to be launched in the first week of March?
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I heard from a fiat SA that the launch of the new linea is on 24th feb! :) :)
  7. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Just spoke to SA from Chennai. He said the FL NL T-Jet booking would start in last week of March with Delivery from 15th April. The sad part is most of the guys I speak at the dealership are ill informed about the models and Auto Expo!
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    From auto websites.
    Source:Business Standard
    https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...koGYAw&usg=AFQjCNHF9vp7UzgBqjhBfxzmC9rwiMOYMQ

- - - Merged Post - - -

Wow thats great Ranjeeth sir,which dealer SA said to you about this?wen can we expect new Linea in Fiat showrooms & when deliveries will start?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Bookings from last week of March is too late & deliveries from 15th April is way too long for customers who are waiting for New Linea,
    Who knows the dealership guys are ill informed about the upcoming models & Auto Expo news or they might be tight lipped & lying to customers,Fiat may surprise us by launching 1.6 & bringing Avventura in mid 2014 with new engines & Punto Evo by april to july period with Tjet engine,i m just speculating
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  9. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Well.. is there any other methods or sources that can give an authentic info on the commercial launch. I too am on the belief that dealers are tight lipped/ill informed coz i spoke to 3 diffn dealers of diffn cities to get diffn answers. Stalwarts of this team can pl help!
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It should not be long, when new Linea will get launched, but no point in speculating a date, when Fiat has not announced.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.