1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat at New Delhi Auto Expo - 2014 (TFI report from Page 16)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA

I travel in many cars. but I cruise in my PUNTO
  2. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    We are already 2 months into 2014!
    Not sure what fiat means by early 2014! :-D
  3. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Pl see edited reply. Its early 2015

I travel in many cars. but I cruise in my PUNTO
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Enough of speculation on New Punto. :)

"What's the 4th car. It is the new Punto 2014. I am not ready to announce it today. Rest Assured, I am gonna coming back and talk to you in the very near future. Rest Assured, It is also coming in 2014." This is what was told by Mr. Nagesh Basavanhalli during the Auto Expo. Watch the below video from 5:00.

3 people like this.
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

I think there is nothing new in the way Fiat talks. They promised Abarth Punto last year, they couldn't even put one for the Auto Expo. If at all and when they launch the new Punto we can tell that it is launched, same is the case with Avventura too.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  6. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The news of 2014 Punto getting launched in so called Early 2014 is doing its rounds from so long time that ppl are fedup, what is this Early 2014 mean ??? its already feb ... including the plans announced by FIAT India.. but nothing is concrete or clear. There is definitely lack of clarity from FIAT end itself about their plans of 2014 Punto India. What/When they plan to do and what they finally do is big ??? Surprise is almost guaranteed with FIAT launches..:evilsmile

Potential Punto customers are already feeling frustrated waiting for updated Punto..

It should be better if FIAT announces and communicates its plans to its customers clearly.. vague answers and predictions serve no 1 :firey:A
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    As per information FIAT is very cautious in Asia - Indian Markets and has no plans for introducing 1.6 mjd models at this time it will continue with the 1.3 and 1.4
  9. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    The doors panels and the dash looks better in Avventura, but those shiny glossy plastics above compass console wont it be a glare to the eyes on sun?
    Has somebody got an info about the production model GC since there's been a post saying 16" instead of 17" will be the production wheel size.
    Also the spare wheel support beam, wont it be a mess to open the boot on parking lots or on roads?
  10. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Are we having a cooled Clovebox? or what is that circular vent like thing inside the clovebox?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.