1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat at New Delhi Auto Expo - 2014 (TFI report from Page 16)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Nothing exciting here :( Lets get back to our usual discussions on service, modifying our puntos/lineas etc.....
    2 people like this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The only saving grace for Fiat was Avventure that too as a concept. Otherwise the rest was pretty much on the cards, the Abarth punto was showcased earlier and now they showcased the Abarth 500.

A dull show, Jeeps missing was surprising to say the least. They should have had it on display for heck of it, just like the existing Punto put on display :A
  3. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I was eagerly waiting for the new punto and I had decided to delay my purchase expecting it to be announced at the expo!
    But, it has been a huge disappointment.
    1 person likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do check this video. Nagesh clearly mentions they will be announcing the Punto 2014 soon

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    6 people like this.
  5. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree, was waiting for the new Punto! no concrete news at all..
  6. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Ghodlur, I too think the same, the Logo looks stand apart in the Current Linea design and even on Punto... this new Logo design :confused errr not concencing as a class..
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    See the video posted by amogh...Mr nagesh clearly mention that punto is coming this year...for sure
  8. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks for the video!
    He confirms it will come before the end of 2014! :-D
    There are still 10 more months for 2014 to end. Hopefully, the wait is not too long! :-D
    1 person likes this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    The video is no evidence that they will adhere to..
    People want to see fresh items on the stand always and in the case of fiat it's rather too late already yet they didn't understand.. anyway I don't see many new customers for fiat it's probably going to be existing fiatians only that too they might have just pissed off the lot..
    Let's see

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What is the problem for fiat to launch the 1.6 MJD in Linea. It has been a long wait. At least fiat can launch it as part of the top end version of linea like the punto sports with a VGT configuration. I do not understand what is keeping them away from launching 1.6? If it is the customs and excise duty that fiat is worried about, fiat would have made amends to the engine and launched it in 1.5 form. But even then, the car is not <4 meters, so I do not think they would gain any benefits.

I feel fiat is yet to wake up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.