1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    What is the tentative date for Okhla service station ? When FIAT cafe was launched in Delhi, it was coming pretty soon but 3 months down the line there is still no sign of it.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    When is it coming to Chennai/Bangalore?
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes, he is probably referring to Fiat Cafe. The centre planned in Okhla is a service centre only without any showroom
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    That is the most interesting thing I have ever heard about Fiat in India. A standalone Fiat Service Center? Are you sure?
    we need the service centers more than the stupid caffe.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    One of my colleuge's friend who owns a Fiat Garage (Solar at KPHB) in Hyderabad has approached Fiat with a proposal of setting up an exclusive Fiat Service Center in Hyderabad. These guys are certified technicians from Fiat who have worked previously for Anuroop and some other service center. Will post an update as soon as I hear one.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    "Nero is fiddling while Rome is burning"
    2 people like this.
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Rome is already burnt. We are just waiting for ashes to settle.

FIAL has already lost the car war in all the segments. Sales are down, service is in disarray, spare are not available. What else is left ?
  8. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Kiran, What services they (Solar at KPHB) offer as of now? Did they have good accessories specific to Punto/Linea?
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  9. I know them personally and they service my Palio. I understand who they are talking with from Fiat and it might not be in their favour as the asking is a bit high by them to FIAPL which cannot branch out due to the JV. Technical expertise of these guys is similar to that at TASS and the facilities they have are also basic. A couple of guys at solar are good though. Moreover they do multi brand cars and I DONT trust them on the Linea / Punto (even though I have both) and only get the Palio serviced by them as their work is more of a jugaad. Spares are procured from the local TASS dealers here at Hyd. Painting by them is substandard as well.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Praveen : I am not sure about the details. The colleague I am refering to is a very good friend of the owner of Solar and visits him almost every weekend. According to him there are many customers visting him right from Padmini owners to Punto/Linea. They should be procuring spare parts as needed is what I believe. Anyways I might try to get the contact number and will pm you. You can enquire and post your opinion here. I would have checked it out myslef, but I would be returning to Hyderabad in the last week of June.

By the way my colleuge was telling me stories of how nagging and persistant FIAT owners can be. I was just smiling and was wondering if this is what all the Fiat SA and technicians think of us. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.