1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Rather than a Fiat Cafe, a FIAT ASS would be highly appreciated. But as per FIAT I think by 2015 (year not sure) almost all the major cities will have exclusive FIAT ASS and either Cochin or Trivandrum would surely come under this major city category. Even I heard from the local TASS that they have already applied for the independent service centre & FIAT is yet to approve it. Hoping for the best.
  2. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    MM or kulathunkal?? :confused:
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Heard that both have submitted their request to FIAT. I heard about this 2 months back. No updates so far after that. Personally I wold prefer Concorde to come with Service centre across Kerala. They have a good organised internal process in place & that naturally comes out well in the quality of service they provide.
  4. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    But Concord motors is TATA owned dealership,so when Fiat ends JV with Tata and starts its own dealership I think concord motors will service only Tata vehicles!!!. So its an urgent requirement for kerala customers that we need fiat owned service stations like Concord for TATA.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am not sure if FIAT will open it's own exclusive dealership everywhere. It may be limited to some cities. They may give option for the current TASS to open up a separate ASS for FIAT.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    AFAIK, There is no "Ending" of JV. Just some rearrangements in the distribution and service setup so that FIAT owners get a better experience. It all happens under the umbrella of the current JV.
    2 people like this.
  7. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    Yes, thats true but can we expect TATA owned Concord to start separate show room for Fiat? yes "Re-arrangements" is for better customer experience and also for the better sales of Fiat vehicles. I would like to see the JV ends completely so that we can expect more models and engines from fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Source - ET - In talks with Premier to supply diesel engines: Fiat - The Economic Times

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Where are those 2 exclusive showrooms? Is he referring to the Fiat Caffe?
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Seems like he has jumped the gun :) . The Okhla and Hyderabad exclusive FIAT dealers should be up and running soon i suppose.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.