1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    I dont think it makes a difference as it is again going to be from the dealers who have TATA dealership.. also make a not they are talking about sales dealership not about the service centers... if I am right
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Soon there will be FIAT exclusive service centres. One of the first will be coming up in Okhla.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Gurjinder - the problem now is dealers can't have credit but need to pay cash to Fiat before getting the part. So dealers are reluctant to order parts which don't move often, if this approach continues we will have the same problem.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's a real sweet gesture from FIAT in the face of dismal sales . :mad:

Is it confirmed? There's not even a 15 day credit or so?
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Why cant this auto companies give a user accounts for owners and whatever transaction we make should be available anytime, and also we should be able to order the parts online. service people can enter the parts which will be shown up in our accounts and we can pay and approve it.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Not 100% sure mate, But this is what I'm being told at the service centers as well reading elsewhere. Every time our cars need spare part which are not available with the dealer has to be ordered and tracked. However the Dealers comfortably forget to order and also don't include priority in their order as well. From what I've been told priority items are shipped by Air instead of road shipping, but the problem is the dealers who never order stuffs and we end up waiting. Once the order is with Fiat it should reach the dealer in next 10 days.
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Can we order directly from FIAL & then give it to the dealer ?
  8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for the Information. A real Help to the Fiatians..
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Kava almost has all Fiat parts with them. I have once bought tail lamp assembly for my Linea from them.
    But, if you source the part and go to the dealer for installation, they won't accept and do the job.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.