1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dealers dont belong to TATA....you pay to get a dealership....the reason they said that they would approach the existing TATA dealers for exlusive FIAT dealerships so that the Exisiting dealers do not feel as if they are loosing on some products due to issues with TATA and FIAT JV
  2. deoelect

The experience indeed differs from dealer to dealer. However, I do miss the 'special' feeling that we as buyers should get from TATA A**. Comparing it with say Maruti or Hyundai makes you feel even bad :-(
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    ^^ COmparing my own experience of TATA ASS with maruti and Hyundai, i actually felt better ...
    No complaints what so ever
  4. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Hi Tarun,

which service center is best in delhi NCR? m asking coz m abt to get my punto 1st service done.
  5. amit9099

This is definitely a good step forward by FIAT. Looks like they have heard the call of the die hard FIAT fans out here. One major concern according to me is, will the spare prices be the same?
  6. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Certainly not , the prices will be in accordance with other European Car manufacturers as per their Class , but certainly we should expect better quality services which is a major+

7. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

I really doubt about the slow FIAT management to do a good job without TATA.
    When they can't even turn out to put some cars in Auto Expo, expecting a huge independent service network is like putting your ears in to alligator always.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

I think in India, booming realty prices are also one factor for Fiat. In selected cities where auto sales are really high, I don't feel that anyone can put an individual Fiat 3s facility, it at least consume 10000 Sq Ft. And only 2 cars under one brand, i feel it is going to be difficult for fiat to appoint new 3 s facility, in cities like Mumbai, pune, Bangalore...etc.
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

I dont think the spare prices need to increase.. since, the manufacturing JV will still hold good.
  10. gurus

gurus Amatore

I don't have idea about Tata-Fiat JV parting off.
    But 1 thing I noticed in my test drive is painful first and second gear, initial acceleration issues etc.
    In this forum though many members say that when engine opens up all the issues will be minimized and mileage also increases.
    So why not Fiat train SA who accompany us in test drive inform the customers about these feedbacks?
    Even better will be if the dealer opens a notice board where the happy customers can give some thanks card highlighting their experiences. Customer to customer connect :)
    Just an idea.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.