1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here in Hyderabad,there is no service center and only they have dealer only as of now.
  2. saipv

saipv Amatore

Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata has stepped down from the board of Italian car maker Fiat SpA after serving the company for six years as an independent director inorder to reduce his engagements.

Ratan Tata steps down from Fiat's board
  3. Whose idea was it to tie up Fiat with Tata???atleast suzuki would have done some good on the servicing part aswell as the sales.Now with TATA going 'tata' lets hope their sales surges.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Looks like it is going to be some TATA Motors in the place of BHOOMAS in kattupakkam, thay are working[painting] with the blue boards[TATAs] masked.

I heard from one sales guy from VST that the only dealer for FIAT in chennai is VST, but I dont know how far its true.

Regards
    Gopi
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If this is true and if there is a case that I have to deal with only those oldies like Mr. Anil, I may need to think about getting out of Chennai for servicing my car. I sincerely hope that this is not true.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Ha ha ha... I think not only in HYD, but in INDIA too. I am not sure how they can build strong network with such slow pace. By the time (read mission 2020), they will reach double digits, some other declaretion will be in air.... may be Fiat is coming with XYZ now... those XX workshops\dealers are getting closed....

They should have open FASC atleast in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, B'lore, Chandigarh and somewhr in Kerela by now.

Another thing (may be)... 50 Dealerships\workshops opened by Fiat in a single day.... Having said all this.. I am totally clueless whats happening actually.
  7. Any body knows whether there is any progress with Fiat's dealership tieups?? Not only that I don't seem to be lucky enough to get my Punto serviced at a non-Tata dealership next month; it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen on my next service after one year either...are the business guys at Fiat sleeping or what??!!!
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    If its vst , we will go to hyderabad and service exclusively :)
  9. I've got some news ;)

Its gonna be Shakthi Auto Motors (A unit of ABT Industries) in Coimbatore,Trichy,Madurai. Seems they have started work on the showroom and workshop in Coimbatore.

They already deal with TATA-FIAT in Madurai.

Will update in here once I get a 100% confirmed news on the same from their side.
    1 person likes this.
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    One important thing like to share.

I went to Wasan motor Kandivali (Mumbai). It is a Tata workshop. The supervisor told me that the new A.S.S. facility is coming between Andheri to Boriwali area only for Fiat before Jan 2013. And also he confirmed that they will stop servicing Fiat after that.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.