1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From what I heard it might be Kun in Coimbatore, but seems there were 10 applicants for Coimbatore, 2 existing and 8 new players including Kun.

Really shocked to know that so many have bidden for Coimbatore.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Guys, highly informed sources have told me that KUN are not taking the dealership for FIAT in Chennai. However they did mention that Fiat has been approaching vehemently. KUN has taken the TATA dealership and they have a workshop in Katupakkam.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Interesting. Then, who might have taken the dealership in Chennai? What I heard is that Fiat has closed receiving applications for new dealership for Chennai.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Does anybody have any clue on Kochi Dealership?
  5. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

yep also about other major cities like Trivandrum, Calicut et.c
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

Concorde has plans for Kochi dealership, but they still have not finalized on it yet. At Trivandrum Mohandas and Kulathungal are claiming that they have applied for the dealership, but not sure who will finally start.
  7. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Concorde Kochi :( They have a very bad service.. my last 2 visits have been utterly dissapointing :(

Now i have given my linea for a left door paint job and fixing the steering wobbling issue along with a strange noise from the brakes.. I just hope to get the vehicle back in acceptable condition:(
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Some details for applying for new dealership -
    Fiat India

9. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

What a pace Fiat is maintaing to build indepandent network..... ha ha ha.
  10. Remember Manipal Automobiles(the erstwhile TATA-FIAT dealer) had a facility in katupakkam which was then sold to the CEO of Manipal Chennai and he renamed it Bhooma Automobiles.My SIENA used to go to them for service.Now i see that the facility of Bhooma Automobiles is closed.So the info by Abdul has to be right.KUN maybe the one who has bought the place.If that is the case,I ll have a FIAT service center very close to my place.Lets hope for the best
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.