1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    4 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for sharing, and it is just re-assuring that sales/service will continue as it is, till Fiat does it set-up.

Also, coming the letter from Tata, clearly shows both Tata & Fiat is taking decisions together.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Vighnesh: Thanks for the prompt update.

My wife recieved the same and I have posted in yet another thread. I wanted to post it here too, to address the concerns raised by many of our fellow memebers.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I also received the communication just now! good move to keep the existing customers assured
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    OT, but Shams are you the guy who runs Auto Mall? His name is also Shams.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    No man!! i work in an IT firm.. :p:p
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    In addition to individual emails to customers, they should also advertise this in all newspapers. That will be good step towards boosting the confidence of prospective customers.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    But many of the customers may not even know this news. After reading the news they will get more concerns. In my opinion let some more dealerships come and then people understand the transition. Even in our forum few days back how much concern it created. A person new to fiat can misinterpret the logic behind the transition.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As said by FIATLOVER, let them paste the same paper on the Quarter page of all the leading Newspaper with the rest quarter page let them show its new 2012.
    It would rather be a great way of Advertisement. As today i have seen the Advertisement on TV of the Shell Engine Oil, In which the White Punto is shown and then when driving it, its converted to Ferrari, Saying("Drive the most trusted cars on the trusted Engine Oil")
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I too received this email today from Tata-Fiat.. Fiat is definitely on the right track we hope to hear more news about showrooms and service centers.. The initial concerns have died down for the time being. Just hope fiat opens a showroom in kochi soon..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.