1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Goa need a service station. there are lot of Fiats in Goa. People from border has to come to Margao for servicing.
  2. salu

salu

Jamnagar
    recently i visited jamnagar showroom for my puntos right side mirror but sales guy told me now its finish fiat dealership you can sales and service must go to rajkot that mean 300 journey for me thats great
  3. Enki you sure are an pessimist and a Fiat basher (having bought an Fiat). If there are dealers who can invest in Premier Rio, Sonalika Rhino, Force SUV, Mitsubishi Motors I am sure Fiat will find the delaers for their cars. Fiat does carry a brand recall and I am sure

FYI the delaers did not desert Fiat (at least in Pune) but had to lose the dealership as Tata did not want Fiat's existing delaers to continue.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    :shocked:shocked
    That was too much. All punto's will be on a infinite hunger strike if they hear the above statements.
    Please read Enki's all threads.:D
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

But Premier Rio, Sonalika, FORCE, Mitsubishi never targets for 5% of market share.
    This is what FIAT has to do if they want to happen this else JV with TATA should be intact.
    I never saw any issue with this JV. We are yet to hear any statements like new products launching & some well laid out plan which will help FIAT to compete with the likes of VW. FIAT is targeting exactly what VW is achieving. Around 1,00,000 annual sales of hatchbacks/sedans. IMO no doubt, FIAT has far better products & are not over optimistic by any stretch of imagination if they are counting it on their vehicles. That is pretty achievable with the Gems FIAT has, but so is the distribution N/W.

If they are satisfied with N/W something like RIO/Sonalika/Force, be prepared to sell Punto Linea's in 100-200s. End of the story! whenever i try to analyze this decision with no long term plan what so ever, I still feel like oic:confused:.
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ENKI,your posts are appearing to be purposeful and deliberate.It depends upon one's mentality how he/she will describe a half filled glass----
    HALF FILLED or HALF EMPTY.
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just visited one popular forum and I was just browsing through the comments. Those who hadn't experienced the fiat it is difficult for them to judge it.
    Experience means not test drive experience, an ownership experience.

Some one saw a mango on a tall mango tree, it looks so yellowish and it is the sweetest variety. But he don't want to climb. There are lot other mangoes nearby which are easy to pluck, but never come close to the yellowish one. One day he saw it with some one else. Then only thing that I can do is to find all kind of fault with that mangoes. It doesn't worth, It has lot of insects in it, it is not as sweet as it looks etc etc.This is happening with Fiat.It makes 99% of people jealous.

was the ford service better than Fiat service in 2002?Now they have come back. GM has some presence now who used to sell opels.
    The Maruti's C+ segment cars are a flop. How many of them are on road. Nothing cannot be taken as granted. Everything can be changed. Fiat can become one of the best sellers.It is not impossible. I have seen a comment that what fiat will do when there are lot of strong players already in market. It is a utter foolish argument.
    2 people like this.
  8. amitp

amitp Amatore

Pune, Maharashtra
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    3 people like this.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I would like to say that Tata-Fiat leadership is really keen to help customers. You can talk to Regional Heads, VP, and CEO of FIAT. Best thing is, they all pick the calls, listen you and provide a solution you are looking for. They use to call back your numbers if call was missed due to any reason.

Can you talk to leadership of other brands like Maruti, Hyundai, Honda and Toyota? Do they listen you? Do they provide quick solutions? I am sure answer would be a BIG NO from most of us.

Basically, it’s TASCs which are not matching up with expectations’ of Fiat owners. There may be reasons like over crowded workshops full of taxies, no trained manpower etc.

By latest decision of Fiat, I am sure such issues will get fix and we'll get best ASS because of factors like leadership response, latest workshops and trained manpower. I can say that future is going to be excellent. Let FIAT do there tasks and deliver results.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.