1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then what about the services of our cars ??

Now that the partnership is over what will happen to the servicing of our cars ?? I own a Fiat Punto... So how will i get the services like oil change body works, internal spare problems and all.. Where are we suppose to go ??? I am from Kolkata .. Please guys help me find some of the service centres nearby the city so that I can get a peace of my mind..
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did your service center told they will not service?

Current service stations will continue to service till Fiat service center are ready.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    You should have probably read the previous pages. The existing Tata dealers will continue to service our cars atleast end of this year. Soon you should be hearing news on independent service centres at your own city.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The existing service centers will continue to service the Fiat Cars till Mar'13.

I have heard from some sources that, none of the existing Tata Dealers in Chennai are interested in applying for the Fiat Dealership. Chennai may get new dealer and service if TAFE and VST opts out.
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Really none of them are interested - Good to Fiat I must say! TAFE apart from Tensingh had nothing, Same is the case with VST. No one can be found in Concorde, So if these guys can join the new Fiat Service center we should be good. It will at least be free of this chalta hain TATA attitude.
    3 people like this.
  6. salilnarang

salilnarang

bangalore
    there will be no discontunuity in the network. so enjoy
  7. amitp

amitp Amatore

Pune, Maharashtra
    Hi All,

Just spoke to a person from Pandit Auto, Pune. She mentioned that sales and service of Fiat cars will be separated from TATA and it may happen by Dec 2012. I felt like sharing and have no idea whether any part of this is true. Also if any one is interested in the TJet, the discounts are to the tune of 2 lakhs plus (just over the phone, making me imagine the discount if a person is sitting across the table for a cash down or down payment).

Cheers!!!

Amit
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It was always expected that not too many investors would be really interested for buying FIAT's dealership. If FIAT wants to attract some investors for applying their Franchise, they should start working on providing broad & firm plan rather than just worksheet promises. Provide them with roll out if an year or two for Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler/Alfa Romeo vehicles & see potential investor rushing in. On the other hand, no more air shooting FIAT..!! If you promise something, be professional enough to make that happen on ground with in given time frame.

Existing range of products (already running into 4th year) are just not enough to keep investors interested. If somehow FIAT managed a few dealers, they would be hell of an irresponsible ones & leave the boat again to sink just like old palio days:mrgreen:.
    2 people like this.
  9. Today in DC news paper,I saw the ad that Fiat is opening dealership today at Hyderabad.This is the first in Hyderabad.The dealer is Tejaswi Motors.
  10. This is fast. Could you post this ad. Will give a boost to the others.

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

This is good news. I have always liked the service at Pandit (had a Indica and later a Palio both serviced there) and never ever faced any issues with spares. My contact has been Rahul Jadhav who is very helpful. I guess one has to strike a chord with people and then they will go out of the way to help you. I hope the experience continues.

T-jet at a 2 lakh discount yummy!!!! am tempted but too early to change my MJD :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.