1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    It seems that you are getting impatient to see FIAT exiting INDIA while they(FIAT) are trying their part to be successful in INDIA (with patience).
    I have covered 6700km in 6+ months and my car never stalled.Your post is surprising!
  2. Business Line : Home Page News & Features
    Till the crisis in Europe blows over, the company will, logically, take one thing at a time before it settles for an India business model that will hold it in good stead for the future. It may even opt for a partner like Suzuki, to whom it supplies diesel engines, for a bigger play in Asia.

Question is will FIAT now tie-up with Suzuki? Or it won't commit the same mistake twice?

3. Sam

Sam Amatore

I think its now well understood even by FIAT that if this time they betray the Indian customers their future in India is ruined forever. And don't forget if they exit now and then come up with Chrysler/Dodge.... people of India are not fool to know their eventual parent company (FIAT) which eventually is going to doom everything.

And India being such a lucrative market at this point of time for the whole universe across all commodities its HIGHLY UNLIKELY for any serious corporate to turn blind towards it. And in fact FIAT indeed seems real serious here as they are taking some crucial steps like reforming their 3S strategy and opening Cafes for brand awareness those we owners always cried our butts out (and so did Accenture and this Italian gentleman).

I think we all should wait and let time tell rather than we being the fortune teller and spread out negativity for such great initiatives.
  4. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Just got off the phone with FIAT Customer Care and he has assured that the Fiat-Tata workshops will accept Fiat cars and the existing owners will not face any problems. Fiat has plans to open their own workshops in future but till that time your existing workshops will suffice your needs.
  5. Sam

Sam Amatore

I will be calling Galaxy Motors Goregaon(W) on Monday to fix an appointment for minor niggles. Will keep you posted on their response.
  6. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

I got my 1st service done today at Techno Delhi, I did nt feel any difference in the work done nor in the behavior of the adviser or mechanics. Job done to my satisfaction.

Earlier I visited them 2 months back for seat noise related issue.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It's really good news. Thank god & Kudos's to the understanding between FIAT - TATA. I thought there was something serious the way Media reacted to the news.
    I am also surprised on FIAT's professional attitude. I think this news should be kept confidential.
    At a time when FIAT is focusing on dipping sales, how sensitive the nature of this news is?
    It's highly irresponsible on FIAT's top management.
  8. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Good and expected move..
  9. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    I even equired about FIAT-TATA alliance with GM of Fortune, Nerul and he has a good idea of what happening outside Dealership but also accepted they haven't got any official words about it. Seems they are going to continue like before and then part away later on,
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

They are fool!! In-fact not fools,they are absolute donkey's. Even Business men, scholars, scientist end up buying tin boxes based on prejudice. The security aspect alone of FIAT cars is more than sufficient to put them in top three sellers? Only fools can do otherwise.

I don't think even so called "Indian Enthusiasts" understand FIAT's properly. Like it or not, FIAT's USP is it's sport essence & they are absolute cruisers which fools have no idea of.
    A true enthusiast will never ditch FIAT because It has got exactly what Enthusiast looks for. If still some one ditches, he is another Internet enthusiast. The truth is, there are not true automobile enthusiast in India who really understand the cars & can act as brand ambassadors of FIAT. They would prefer to do that for Hyundai/Maruti/Toyota which are nothing but plain boring & full of guilt as lipstick on a pig! Indian market has nothing to offer to FIAT. FIAT in Indian market is like singing pop at a funeral:dancing, Bad luck!!!
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.