1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    At last!

Its never too late to be awakened in life...

Atul
  2. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Finally. I think Fiat shd start company owned showrooms and service in big cities first, then they can start independent dealerships with Tata in small towns. Even though new showrooms will be opened with Tata guys itself, the showroom will display only Fiat models and that will sure help in more sales.I remember a Tata SA telling that Indica ev2's CR4 engine was derived after Multijet came in to existence and hence it is more powerful and better compared to Multijet. At least that crap can be avoided!!
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3

'-----Tata Motors is currently responsible for the sales and service of Fiat cars in India and the transition comes at a time when the foreign partner is battered with poor standing for a very long time. "The new Fiat dealerships will be 3S facilities (sales, service and spares) and will display Fiat's brand identity and style quotient to the Indian market," Ravi G Bhatia, V-P (Commercial) of Fiat India Automobiles, told TOI. "We will be then like any other independent car brand in the country." Tata Motors did not reply to a questionnaire on the matter."------from TOI.

SO DON'T WORRY FRIEND.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    I want exclusive service centers in the coming years.I was watching in one of the News report on TV that FIAT is going to launch total 22 caffe's or showroom's in India.How true this would be?? Service is really struggling in the hands of TATA right now.The need of the time are service centers not showrooms.
  5. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    i heard a seperate service unit is being built in worli right next to the existing service outlet. Looks like things are falling in place :)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Total sale of Tata cars are huge and all these cars are serviced along with Fiat cars. Getting a seperate service centers for Fiat cars will improve the service.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    JV is still intact, the terms and conditions are changing.
  8. Ravi- You are right

A month back, i had been to Chidambaram TATA-FIAT show room and got the information from Sales Manager that Showroom become separate not service station.

Both TATA and FIAT suggested them to open new FIAT show room shortly.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even services will be done separately in due time.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    This is the first best news I have come across this YEAR !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.