1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is really big news and most awaited too. I am so happy to hear this.
  2. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So finally its happening now -
  4. Good to see this..they finally found a way around the TATA-FIAT JV:)....i honestly feel that FIAT must sort out its sales and service issues before launching new models...till then they should keep the ads on to ensure visibility of the FIAT brand in india...
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think that is what Fiat is busy with and not caring about any falling sales number :)
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Its really good news for all of us. But we may face hard time for servicing in near future so be more responsible on roads. I hope this patch will be crossed soon and we'll get good service centers now.

Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    yes fingers crossed. BTW nitin where is there Branded workshop which was supposed to be launched long months ago in Okhla, Delhii
  8. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    I think this is a risk for Fiat, but, it is worth taking. It is like a difference between you driving your car and letting someone else drive it and be a passenger. Finally, enough of being a passenger in your car...
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Good news, but im keeping my fingers crossed still on service part of this agreement. The news does mention about service in a passive way but does not clearly state anything on Service take over and service for existing vehicles.

Is anyone clear as to how the service of existing vehicles will be handed over to thenew organization?
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    It is good news, but it turns bad when Fiat doesn't concurrently announce how the current crop of vehicles is going to be serviced. I hope they do it before it is too late.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.