1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and Tata to re-align their Indian joint-venture

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cyberdoctorind, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiat to end dealership JV with Tata's

Fiat completely exit joint-branded showrooms with Tata Motors as the Italian car major makes a renewed push to revive sales. While it will make the transition in the top 20 cities by 2015, the rest of the joint-branded dealerships will be disbanded thereafter.

Fiat to end dealership JV with Tatas - The Times of India

Mods Edit Pls find or create appropriate thread to share such news and discuss further.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    8 people like this.
  3. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Wow! Finally
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

would it really make a difference as new dealership will be opened by same tata dealers
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    zakkass :p
    1 person likes this.
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Long overdue. Hope FIAT gets all trained personal [like Mr. O.P. Sharma] back with itself.
  7. Yes :) its is really good :)
    at last the dream come true :)
  8. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

I didn't understand how they are going to do this. What about the other cities? How they will get their car serviced? will the current dealers continue to give A** support till an independant centre is avilable?

9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    True. Its the same thought from me as well. Those 'T' dealers are now best suited to sell cars for the taxi segment not for the premium car segment. I wish Fiat open independent showrooms with no link to current 'T' Dealers. Fiat can even think about opening company owned showrooms as well like Hyundai is doing through HMP.
    2 people like this.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

My only concern is if this is going to be true, then TATA showrooms/TASS are going to neglect customers more badly. Why would they sell /service a product which will no longer be theirs :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.