1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat and others -which car issue !!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by jayadev, May 2, 2011.

1. I have never bothered about what people say. Whoever has come to me for an advise, i try my best to convince them to get the FIAT.
    I have, in the last 2 years have converted 8 such cases into sales. I am proud to say that 6 Punto's and 2 Linea sales in Chennai are due to my efforts.

None of the them are unhappy about buying the FIAT. Maybe, i am lucky and my referrals too.

Concorde, Chennai and FIAT India knows this & have acknowledged my efforts.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    kudos to you bnzjon for those righteous recommendations.
    people who have loved fiat dont love it because somebody else said it .
    they fall in love due to sheer quality of their cars .

and i am discovering such eminent facts lately.
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i am not being judgemental here.

one of my own friend asked me once when he saw punto with me . he said it is low sale car and i shouldnt have opted for it. i said ALL IS WELL.

later he decided to buy a petrol sedan and obviously asked me which one . i said linea . he said it is underpowered . i recommended to do a test drive in linea t-jet.

after 3 months we met again in last january, he came up with (dark redishbrown) honda city. i asked him what happened with linea t-jet?
    he said that car feels too much powerful it scared him off even at slight press of accelerator and dropped it saying difficult to handle .
    honda city is cool and comfortable car for him. i said nice choice... gave my wishes...!!.

though couple of my other friends are saving for a punto or linea just because they experienced my punto90hp..!!!
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    There is this frend of mine..once called me and was enquiring about his first car to be purchased..wanted an 2nd opinion..hands down i told him punto fits in ur budget go ahead..he told il tell my dad and blah blah..nxt day he calls me sayin my dads sayin a complete NO to FIAT..i explained to him japs n europeans stuff..he was convinced but it was difficult for his dad 2b convinced..after 1 week i get a call from him sayin my dad has decided to go for FIAT..i was WT*!! wat happened y this sudden U-turn?? He was like "i went to a multi-car showroom and saw various brands and my dad hated all the maruti's he saw including hyundai and when he saw the Punto he was damn impressed !! He wud book the Punto soon :drinks ::T
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I guess this is why Fiat is depending more on word of mouth publicity than adverts. People like us can convince a buyer much better than a Yuvraj or Shahrukh. What Fiat needs to build is confidence in brand. If someone asks me for car, I whole heartedly recommend Fiat, but also tell them what to expect in the ownership. If one is in cities, ownership is hassle free, but in smaller towns, A.S.S can be a pain. I have made three people buy Fiats, two Lineas and a Punto.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good work done kaps,
    If someone ask me, i will simply say just test drive the car of your choice with FIAT and let me know the negative points for FIAT, i will give the answer.