1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Ambilights & Ghost Lights

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by mathuranuj, Oct 26, 2015.

1. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    Hello TFI'ans

Just saw a tweet by Fiat about the FIAT OEM Ambilights and Ghostlights.

Looks to be a cool addition and coming as an original equipment and fitted by authorized workshops. It should be a good possession.

Anyone else has any more update about this.

Fiat.JPG
  2. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    I have installed Ambilights in my Linea and it looks Great
    Tornado likes this.
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    howz the quality and are they worth. Can anyone share the pics???
    Tornado likes this.
  4. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Quality is very good. Light will work when you open door and will stop after closing the doors.
    Tornado likes this.
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Looks good and since it is FIAT OEM, should be of decent quality too. I am going to get one for my car.

I will call and inquire about it at the local dealers, hope they don't give a stupid reply and say they don't know anything about it.

@Pavan Puvvada : do you have any photo's after the installation and did you get both the ghost and ambilights?
  6. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    @5u3zEr0 : I don't have photo at the moment. I have installed only ambilight and ghost light looks overpriced to me.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    But I was told that the ghost lights are nothing but stickable lights and connected to the door wiring. these tend to fall off and are prone to water ingress issues. I had leant this through FASS in MUmbai and the FASS guys themselves were not for it. The ghost light costed something 1349/- and the ambient light was costing rs 1799/- or something. Not VFM I thought back then.
  8. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    I have installed ambilight for 990 during last Fiat service campaign week. Even I had the same feeling about ghost lights.
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I have the indoor antenna stuck inside the car. It has a red LED glowing all the time though it is muted brightness. So in a way I got it free:) I dont know what to call it. Ghost or Ambi light?

Abdul
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Overpriced? 5 years back I had installed them on my wagon R @8k!

Just enquired, ambilight alone is costing 999 Rs. labour extra.
    Ghost lights (front 2 doors only, not for rear ) also costing 999 Rs, labour extra.

What do they mean by ghost?

Guys, whoever has installed please post pics.
    I wanna install them.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015