1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat all the way...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vunnavash, Jan 22, 2013.

1. vunnavash

vunnavash Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi every one... This is Sriharsha from Hyderabad, a new member to TFI..I own a Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 emotion bought in May 2010.
    My title says Fiat all the way and true to that name, i sold our Fiat Uno bought by my father before buying the 1.2 Grande. we had problems with Uno with no good mechanic available for it in hyderabad and all the spares were not available locally. my father was not satisfied with it :(. I had TD'ed almost all the new cars and was not satisfied with any of them except for Grand punto... :confused:

GP 1.2 emotion was love at first sight. i liked the car before the TD itself and was adamant to buy it though my father was dead against Fiat :mad:. i thought i would not drive much and so went for the petrol version. but after driving it for a while, i was not able to stop it. so completed 36K+ kms from then onwards... I think i made a very good decision by buying it as I did not have any major issues since i bought it and its always a pleasure driving it.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard mate. Please post pics of the beauty.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sriharsha welcome to the forum and do upload photos of your car.
  4. vunnavash

vunnavash Timido

Hyderabad
    These are some of the pics when i bought the car....

39693_415276047716_1972647_n.jpg 40181_422180137716_7655400_n.jpg PQAAAEYR1byhoL9TB4ZqtUbCk5ly7MV4Q1gb7w26vC6M2_9Jd1elH9Q8feDn71Pdyb0jBY87yGcF23D9d2nTFGxNAdoAm1T1.jpg PQAAAFEO444zXSpVgbmgukWS-RYN4MNpa4UmMWKOgL1-_u7IrK_-ZakshTiec3kD2rkd84o6vpE6A9BqyP_Jc7YDZaQAm1T1.jpg PQAAALzl4rXkii5_eqOJCh4Q-r7456OlPkCTC_PjJnXvmRO4082vS7zhOLJaT0bPQrPUIw3JHIwmGNaXF5LmPHappZIAm1T1.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi welcome to TFI.. nice pics
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Sriharsha... pics are good..
    Do 1st pic taken at Nagarjuna Sagar Dam ?
  7. vunnavash

vunnavash Timido

Hyderabad
    yeah.. the first pic was taken at Nagarjuna Sagar... good catch...
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shashank
    yeah it is nagarjun sagar dam ,i remeber i had orange juice at the end of the turn... been there last week :)

welcome bro to tfi
    1 person likes this.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Warm Welcom to you Harsha. Please update the location in your profile. I am from Hyderabad as well and hope to meet you soon. BTW, which area in Hyderabad are you from?
  10. vunnavash

vunnavash Timido

Hyderabad
    Thanks Kiran.. updated my profile... I am from Dilsuknagar. where are you from?