1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat advertisement poll

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rohitjha, Mar 20, 2011.

?

Do you think that the Tv advertisements by fiat india are Pathetic ?

1. YES

21.1%
  2. NO

68.4%
  3. NO IDEA

10.5%
  1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes, I agree. ::T

I actually I meant high speed stability in which i20 is worst.
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Fiat needs a solution... that too quick to improve the mental picture people form when they are told about a car from FIAT....
    Right now they see a Padmini... they need to learn about Linea/Punto soon....

One Q.... Why do vultures (or eagles may be) encircle the Linea in the latest ad (TJET ad with tagline: Admiration guaranteed)???

Any clues??? Any Symbolic meaning???
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i think Fiat is nowhere near to intelligent marketting.

they seem to be a bunch of illterate fools when it comes to marketting.

people dont know Fiat well and these idiots confuse them more.

IMHO the latest Manza ad is one of the best from TATA. they have shown Japenese(toyota,honda,suzuki) asking questiong whether they have these features in their cars and answer to each feature is no.
    this is called intelligent marketting war. :dance
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I there any way to contact directly the Marketing Head - Fiat India? :firey
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    One Q.... Why do vultures (or eagles may be) encircle the Linea in the latest ad (TJET ad with tagline: Admiration guaranteed)???

Any clues??? Any Symbolic meaning???
  6. Thanks for the videos :wow
    My all time favorite is the 4th Video [Cyclist resting on Palio], I too don't like people touching my FIATs; Am very chosy while Parking my FIATs also, I take time and select a good place for them :car
    Looking at the 2nd Video [Adults turning into kids while inside] helped me understand why I turn into a demon when on the Driver's seat. :mischievous

Indians ads are not so bad also, any way FCB is going to come out with a Promo Video soon, showing the history of FIATs in India. Get glued to your televisions in 2months time :dance
  7. I simply don't understand what exactly does the ads try to convey to the public. :hit Even after hitting my head so hard, these ads are still a mystery.
  8. There is no need for FIAT to make ads, FIAT is similar to BOSCH when it come to advertisements; they really don't care much as they know what they are actually.
    Do you see whether the BOSCH's Spark Plug add is good then go for for the plugs, same with FIATs. People who know the quality/work/prising/various factors will always opt for companies like these.
  9. Looking at the poor sales noticed since a year, I feel that we need to give some consideration to change the way FIATs being advertised in India. We FIATian's know what FIAT is :dance . How do you convey the same to general Public who is not aware of what FIAT is? Advertisement right. :wink:
  10. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    fiat Grande punto ads should explore the aggressive and killer looks of punto as well as the pleasure of driving, comfort and 5 star safety.

sadly there is nothing in the ads.

i searched some ads on youtube and i liked this ad, i think fiat should make this kin of as for mjd 90hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Whu9ALE ... re=related