1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Admiration Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by AmeyKhedekar, Dec 19, 2014.

1. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Linea Classic
    yesterday when i was driving back home from goregaon east to home in my Linea, in the evening, as always , we cant help, but get annoyed by other motorists behavior on roads, and the traffic signal.
    while at traffic signal near goregaon near exhibition center, my Linea was guaranteed admired by to youths on a motorcycle. the pillion rider was amazed and was asking the rider which car is it? and the motorcyclist knowledge him of FIAT LINEA, the pillion guy was nuts admiring the Linea. i just cant stop smiling inside my cockpit even till reaching home.
    and yes, i had seen people or pedestrians stealing the second glances on our Fiat.

2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Understandably the Linea does get a second glance. In my case at signals, people have this surprised look when they see the huge Fiat sticker on the doors. Then there was this guy who went around my vehicle reading all the stickers when I had parked at a mall a few days back. In fact for a moment he made me nervous the way he was looking at the car. Reminded me of "Gone in 60 seconds":p