1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Accessories. quoted at double price what to do.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amarteotia, Dec 22, 2010.

1. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    Thanks,
    I have basic accessories like mud flaps ,mattings , sunfilm and seat covers in my priority list as of now. They are not giving any freebies to me Inegotiated a lot and manged to get some cash disc.
    I thought if i negotiate over accessories then they are not goin to give me genuine ones. so will get all of them according to my choice after I buy Car.

Regrads
    Amar
    "Drive Safe"
  2. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    NOTE: Prices in the website are accurate inclusive of ALL the taxes. Only labour will be charged.

Depends with whom you are negotiating at Pandit.

1. If you are dealing with two ladies who sit at the counter, then you are dealing with two pure gem of nuts, straight out of an mental asylum(and thats an understatement). They deserve to be seated in "Mandai" instead of a car dealer shop. My info is that they are not even employees of the dealer, they are from some crap accesories shop.

When I had dealt with them twice, situation has been that I always end loosing my cool up and shouting at them. When I asked the price of Punto seat cover, they quoted as 14K saying they are original. When asked for product code, they reaslied their mistake and said 5.6K.

Another classic piece. My friend went to enquire about covers for Punto, she said Punto's not available, will Linea's cover will do? Such are the gems.

2. Deal with Mr Aniket Mahajan who sits in basement of the showroom. Tell him the product code and you will be quoted right price.

I have dealt with him twice (hes reasonable)and have been given right amount as per the website (which is inclusive of the taxes). Recently when I brought neck rest, I was surprised to see the prices reduced and I paid less.

Deal with Pandit only to get original accessories like door mats, mud flaps etc.

Get filming, paint protection etc from outside accesories shop.

Carax is a good one, but nowadays its been expensive. They fleeced me for 3M and underbody treatment.

Most important - DO NOT DEAL WITH THE LADIES AT THE COUNTER. DEAL ONLY WITH ANIKET MAHAJAN.

Please note Pandit cannot charge a single paise more than what is in the website.