1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Accessories. quoted at double price what to do.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amarteotia, Dec 22, 2010.

1. amarteotia

Hi All,

I am going to get delevery of my new BNW 1.4 Punto EMO PK in couple of days but i am still confused about getting basic accesories fitted in my car as dealer has quoted almost double for even the very basic accessories like mud flaps and mattings(I have compared the prices from the fiat india site and also accesories price list found here on team fiat).

I am not sure what to do in such case, should i drop the idea of buying original ones and go for aftermarket fittings or we have some ways to escalate this to fiat management and get the actual prices from the dealer. where to escalate if yes?

I am buying my car from Pundit auto pune.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Prices in the website are without tax and labour. Pls include the same.

If the prices post inclusion of tax/labour is higher than stipulated, please escalate the same to FIAT India. You may call their toll free no and complain.
  3. amarteotia

hI BNZJON,

Thanks for help.where can i get prices including labor and tax.
    sorry for my less knowledge as it is goinbg to be my first car.
  4. Pune guys may know this better.

Add 15% (guestimate of 12.5% tax and balance labour) to the FIAT website price and see if it is close to what Pandit Auto is quoting.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, the prices are MRP, including all taxes.

Below from fiat india website -
    Only labour charge can be charged extra, normally even that they do it for free.

Do send an email to fiat.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

You are buying the car from Pandit !! That just sums up the situation. Thank god he is quoting only twice and not thrice. Add to that : he is going to give you "Fake" accessories and claim that those are original. Pandit Auto is an outright crook !! In fact I call him "BANDIT Auto"

Get a naked car from Pandit : go to a decent accessory shop (Carax @ Wakad, Bhandari Auto @ J M Road or Modern Car Accessories @ Camp) and get accessories fitted of your choice.

7. amarteotia

Thanks much Amogh for the help. I am going to get my car without any accessories from the Pandit..
    Hope to post pics of my new car soon....

8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i have fitted all original accessories from Pandit- aka Bandit :)

you need to take print out of the fiat genuine accessories from the net. then order the parts with same part nos. go and speak to Mr. Mehendle the sales manager there and tell him i am Amit Nikams friend and i want to order same genuine accessories like him.
    once the accessories come you can choose to fit from them/outside. the genuine parts are of very good quality.

the funniest thing i found with tata-fiat dealers are fake accessories are costlier than original.

the fitting charges are also more. for mudflaps they charged 100, for door sill plates 50/100 i dont remember.

i suggest you order all fiat parts and fit it outside/from pandit itself. the prices mentioned on fiat site are MRP. dont pay even 1 paisa more.

i wouldnt suggest you to go to CARAX or some accessory wala , they wont give you genuine fiat accessories.

anyways what are you planning to put on your car ? dint you get freebies?
  9. Wouldn’t Pune fiat owners feel like orphans now onwards mostly BUB customers? If you say same about Pandit as well, then where should one go to fit those accessories which has a risk of warranty being void. If you take my case, I’m waiting to install CL in active for long and BUB was very high with his quotation previously and I could get it very easily from the aftermarket from the places you have mentioned and few more (only risk is warranty and that too extended).
  10. amolmane

amolmane Guest

I also agree with Amogh.

Pandit might have planned to loot FIAT Customers because of quiting of BUB

Staff of Pandit is not courtious.
    They speak with customers as they are doing favour on customer.