1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat abarth or evolution head lamp and Tail light kit for punto 90 hp

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kiranrajan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. kiranrajan

kiranrajan

Hii

has any1 used the abarth/evolution head and tail light kit for their punto?? can any1 shed some light on this. cuz im plannin to buy them from egypt and im flyin back to india today. immedi replies will be highly appreciated :) ..
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes Kiran those kits are direct fit to Grande Punto. If you check it on www.partsworld.co.uk all details about the same.

BTW for how much you are paying for that kit? Can you upload some pics of that set.
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I BADLY need these for mine. Are there spare parts importers who could source these?
    And what's the customs duty if I'd oorder em online?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    They are costly buddy. Tail lamp is £160 and headlight are expensive near about £199. You can directly order it from part world and can pay customs charge at courier office.
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Sorry for replying so late, but does 160 gbp include shipping cost? and is it the price for a pair?
  6. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Now that is expensive. 200 pounds is a costly affair just for the headlights, i might just wait it out until the evo is launched here in india
    1 person likes this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Many here in the forum have painted the headlamp bezels black to make it look like EVO... absal khan, thomman, nimish antony, to name a few. check out their respective threads to have a look !!
  8. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    They could be cheaper in Egypt as compared to UK.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you want a used tail lights pair is available on eBay uk. Price is £100.