1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 500

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by arpenkar, Sep 10, 2011.

1. arpenkar

arpenkar

Thane
    Hey Guys,

I recently had the good fortune of renting a Fiat500 for one of my roadtrips here in US. Sharing some snaps of the same.

The Front view
    Front.jpg

The Side view
    Side.jpg

The Angular view
    Angular.jpg

I have some more images to share in case people are interested.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  2. excellent pictures.... how about the driving experience...
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    nice pictures. post some interior pics if you have
  4. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I maybe needing a rental car. Would not mind to rent a 500 for a few days :D which company was it? how much did they charge? which state were you in?
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice pics, are those projector lamps with LED? Please post the driving experience, I read 500 is selling more on MT and that is a surprise in US

Last weekend we tested the top speed of TJet, the speedo read 205, returned 6KMPL
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  6. arpenkar

arpenkar

Thane
    Wow, am pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm of you folks here! Will post more details on this beauty from home tonight.

@Countrock, I presently am in California. The rental agency is Enterprise. I checked with the friendly lady if they stock this on a regulr basis and she told me that they have 5 Fiat 500s in varied colors. They usually keep them at the local Audi showroom, but call them in when needed. I got it for a base price of $34.99 per day.

Fiat recently started selling the Fiat500 2012 model and looking at my neighbourhood, the response seems to be decent. The costs begin @ USD 15,500 to USD 19,500 which works out to INR 7.5L - 9.5L, a far cry from the 15L INR that Fiat India was selling it at!!
  7. I stay in California and precisely use enterprise for my car needs. Long weekend I wanted them to give me a 500 and they did not have it in hand so settled for a jeep. Now I understand where one of the few went :p

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.764166,-121.254666
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    guys here is one more thread dedicated to 500. teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1686-FIAT-500-covered-for-1st-time
    @arpenkar, you drove 500, so now its your job to let us know about how she handles? I kinda did PDI but was unable to had TD. :p so please post drive experiance! Also check above link & please post pics of interior diff. Over here & car you was having in CA.
  9. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Hello Shiva, how are ya? nice to see your post with pics of Fiat500, you told me before going to USA that you wanted to drive a Fiat500 good to know that you get to dive it Finally infact i was waiting for this post for a long time...so whats your next ride?
    a Punto EVO Abarth Essesse? do post few more pics, with detailed review when you have time...btw Have you updated your camera if yes which one it is? i will take a break now...will wait for your reply Takecare.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Excellent Picture dude of the 500, The price of Fiat 500 in Kuwait is KD.:4999/- and have sold approx 35 cars, It seems the Kuwaitis are asking for the abarth version of 500!!!!
    Recently spotted Sky Blue color 500 on the road, But i was at high speed to take my mobile and click the picture.