1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 500 covered for 1st time

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Tron, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T Today, i had been to the FIAT showroom in Kuwait, was surprised to see Alfa Romeo on display ::OO along with the New FIAT's Delivery van "Flourance", ::OO . One Fiat 500 is scheduled for delivery on sunday, completed with the PDI :dancing, amking 16th Fiat 500 since Feb 2011. :wow

DSC00528.JPG

DSC00529.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

DSC00531.JPG
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    RED Mean Machine. Looks angry. Man i just loved it.

Thanks Tony for sharing this.

DSC00529.JPG
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Killer pics tony...nice work :) nice to see 500's and alfa's on kuwait roads....
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    wooohhh...gr8 job tony!! i wish i cuold check out dat alfa romeo!!
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I will be going again to the showroom by this month end and test drive the Alfa Romeo ::V , Will post the pictures for sure, I had a small meet with the Showroom manager he said that they are looking forward to get Bravo in kuwait, But he said before that will get the Abarth Fiat 500 for which there is more inquiries, Might be getting LINEA also in the near future :dance :dance
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    thats some news tony...i wanna see LINEA on kuwait roads...how much more happy my dad cud get seeing linea's on the kuwait roads :)
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    guys the 500 i posted from galaxy motor is sold!! on free check up camp i find out that car was in TASS. i asked SA about it,he told me that they sold this white 500 to a customer from western mumbai!...i just cant believe that this car is 07 manufactured!& driven till LAVASA & back to galaxy showroom & such car is tied in a customers neck...i dont know if owner is aware of all these things!!
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think the owner is aware of that the car is 07 manufactured. May be dealer offered him good deal....
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah Tron, might be right the owner must have got the master piece at a good price,
    Will visit the Fiat showroom by mid of this week and post the pictures dude, Take care
  10. guys from Hyderabad must be seeing a white 500 AP 13 P 500
    Its up for the grabs. Sparing used.done 30k kms
    Asking price is around 12lakhs.

Sorry that car is not mine so cannot post in in Classifieds section.

Mods: If the post is not appropriate please delete it