1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 500 covered for 1st time

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Tron, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i just love the 500 a lot. when i was at pandit auto pune there is a red 500 in showroom.
    looking at the swirls all over i shouted the sales rep to atleast polish her and keep her spank and shining as its a heredity car from fiat with a lot of history involved.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Yes Shashank. In fact few months back I saw BNW FIAT500 at LB nagar signal. I took turn and went upto Nalgonda X road but I could not get him. At the same spot just few weeks back I saw FIAT Ducato again history repeated, I could not locate till N X road and I left for office. What a coincidence.
    @tron : You have covered 500 with nice shoots.
    And yes we can get details from FIAL about owners and request them to join teamfiat. The ownership review of 500 is still empty.
  3. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

If they were to introduce a very very economical edition of the 500 , say in the range of 4-5.5 lakhs am 100% sure FIAT sales would shoot to the top . People love this car , and the young crown would simply love to get their hands on it and it can surely be made at that cost . Take off all the tuning . Shove in a punto engine and beige coloured plastics like in spark . Some alloys at extra cost and you have a best seller from FIAT ! absolute chic magnet
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Tron, you have almost done the PDI of the 500, ::T
    Here in kuwait they have sold 7, there Yellow, Black and White on display, the arabs over here order the car as per their choice with all sorts of accessories fitting done from the manufacturer itself, the price of petrol is KD.:60 Fills (1000 Fills is 1KD and 1KD is 160 IRS) so the arabs dont care for the FE, now the trend has moved to small cars in kuwait, you can find more Beetle,Polo,Focus,C3,Mini Cooper,has spotted one 500 yet, Fiat has come back to gulf last month,
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Photo Courtsy 'bnzjon'. Is it the same shashank? with number 500.

6. teky

teky Esperto

I've got this at my home, need to assemble it and I'll own a Fiat 500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  7. I saw a yellow 500 in Chennai, near Vaishnava College. It was parked on road side. I was in a hurry, so I didn't care to stop, to have a closer look.
  8. I heard long back that there is a 500 doing rounds in Coimbatore. I'm yet to spot it though. ::pP
  9. I have once seen a yellow 500 at the Concorde, Ambattur paint shop waiting for a bumper job. It had Beige & Red leather seats with CPC2 tyres.

Maybe, its the same 500.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I have been to Malik cars today and I saw the 500 there, the owner is the MD of Pennar Cements. I enquired about howmany will be buying this car at the cost it was offered for, they told me some one from West Godavari Dist. has it and also the Director of Sakshi Television owns it. I have also spotted the Fiat 500 couple of times on the road. So only a select few have been purchasing this mini beauty. Hope we can get their contact and send a request to join us.