1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 500 Abarth USA Launch Ad

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by CountRock, Dec 8, 2011.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Amazing Ad! I wonder if Fiat India will ever launch the Abarth series here in India!
    4 people like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Purni ho gyi ye ab Hira sahab. (This video is now old stuff Hira bro). :)

Must say only FIAT India has a dumb marketing policy, throttled by TATA or not is just an excuse in my books.
  3. Hahahha..A good video .. Seing for the first time .. Thanks bhai for sharing it ..

I dont think that they will launch any new models in India .. Already they will be tired of listening to the complaints of just 3 models :)

Now only option for them is to start manufacturing limited edition cars for India just like Ferrari or any other luxurious brand ..

4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Ajit, i dont think "limitted edition" concept will sell for fiat, since already GP and Linea are considered limitted edition cars on the market ! :)
  5. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Wow what a ad? :lol
  7. That a nice ad for that beauty
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  9. hannataylor

That is awesome! I love the ad! "Cute" is well represented in the Fiat 500's exterior design, and I find it to be one of the better-looking small cars out there. With regard to Fiat's strength, in my opinion, it has been historically great and this car carries on the tradition. Personally, I love the features of the car and good thing Fiat 500 Abarth is said to arrive in March here in the US. That is why I am so excited to own one! Indeed, it's cute. It's charming, and it's definitely distinct. I just wish it will hit the road as strongly as it hits our eyes, and hopefully it will be available there in India too. :)
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012