1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 2012 launch at Green Park, Vadapalani, Chennai today at 7:30 PM

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by srida, Feb 2, 2012.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Its not only for Tjets Speed jet , All petrol cars are suffering the same todays time :(
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    To some extent Vijay. Not entirely. The best selling car in India today is still Alto. Reason - Cost and reliability of Maruti. Best selling Petrol sedan is ANHC which is still selling decent numbers. Reason - The Brand Honda.

I still feel that Fiat should launch the T-Jet and position it well against the ANHC. If marketed well, it can at least make 25% of selling numbers of ANHC.
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    The 80K additional is being levied in the upcoming budget next month or in 2013? I am confused.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    He meant to say 2012-2013 budget that will be presented in March (next month) this year.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    I meant 2012-13 budget.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Appears that the budget shall decide the future of the 90HP as well as the TJet. If excessive duties are imposed on diesel cars, then in that case launching the sports 90HP at a higher price shall not be possible. In that case, the current 2012 90HP version shall continue (90HP sports shall not be launched) and the 2012 TJet would be launched. On the other hand, if there is no duty imposed on diesel cars, then petrol cars shall not be much in demand (as is the case now). In this case, the Sports 90HP shall see the light and the TJet may be axed :(
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I guess now is the time to buy that Oil burner then. Food for thought!